FREE Atlas of War DLC Code (X360)

#1 Edited by wutaiSTYLE (37 posts) -

Here is a code for the Atlas of War DLC for one lucky duder. I thought I'd be nice and give it away since I have the PS3 version. It came with the strategy guide and is basically another samurai schema. Kinda lame since there is three of them in the game. Anyways enjoy!

FGRXK - WWXHW - D4D4K - T2FQR - Y36WZ

#2 Posted by Flappy (2301 posts) -

I'll just throw mine in as well. Y'know, since I don't need it or anything:

(360 Version) : MRM3Y-7G7HH-GDYJ2-DQYY4-3R7DZ

Haaaaaaaave fun!

#3 Posted by BigJeffrey (5076 posts) -

Hey dood I snagged the first code, thanks.

#4 Posted by guiseppe (2842 posts) -

Didn't get the chance to snag either, but thanks anyway.

#5 Edited by Hailinel (25179 posts) -

I have one to share for the 360 version as well:

Q2QKD-QHFKP-TM9FD-CPCC7-KYG6Z

#6 Posted by brehonia (52 posts) -

I took the last code, thanks very much!

#7 Posted by StarvingGamer (8376 posts) -

Impulse bought the guide once I realized I was going to want to play through the game like 3x or more. Here's another 360 code for those what wants it:

2YVTY-DMYXQ-6FMVH-34HC3-24V4Z

#8 Edited by Demoskinos (15017 posts) -

Impulse bought the guide once I realized I was going to want to play through the game like 3x or more. Here's another 360 code for those what wants it:

Same here. Should have been here today but for whatever reason FedEx didn't leave the goddamn package on my porch when I was at work. And now I have to wait another day. Ugh, I can't imagine a $30 package requiring a signature.

#9 Edited by DocHaus (1351 posts) -

Claimed. Arigato Gozaimasu as they say in FF-land.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.