Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Nov 21, 2013

The final game in Lightning's story arc in the Final Fantasy XIII universe.

High pitched squeaking in Luxerion?

Steadying

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

So this is weird. Has anyone else been experiencing a noise that sounds like a telephone ringing followed by a series of extremely high pitched squeaking every now and then in Luxerion? (The first city). It happens every 10 seconds or so. It didn't start doing this until about 10 minutes ago, and I know it's the game because when I mute my TV it stops.

I wouldn't have made this topic if it weren't for the fact that it's killing my ears. So yeah. Does anyone know what in the hell triggered this and how I can stop it? Why is such a thing even in the game????

smokeyd123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

It could be your TV. What's the brand/model? I had a Samsung LED that decided to start doing that a couple of months ago.

Steadying

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@smokeyd123: It's not my TV. I think I actually figured out what it was. (I was being an idiot I guess). There's a certain side quest that involved you going around answering phones, and I believe this extremely irritating noise is the game's way of telling you you're in the general vicinity of one. This is the only thing I actually did during this play session before it started doing it, so yeah.

darklight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

It's not the Tv, I know what you mean... Like 3 or 4 really sharp sound for a specific music. Still wondering why they thought it was good idea to put that in the game cuz It's pretty annoying. I heard it in the day.

chroipahtz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

There's an annoying repetitive sound like that in the North Station when a train is approaching (or leaving) I think.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.