Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Limbo

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Jul 21, 2010

A young boy seeks to rescue his lost sister from the dreary, dangerous world of Limbo in this monochrome puzzle-platformer.

Achievement Guide Video (Secret Eggs)

Baillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Baillie

If you go to the page -  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qp56waVamwQ - you can click on the links to get to the exact achievements/eggs. 

I also recorded my play-through of the game, so if anyone wants a walkthrough or a small video showing you how to do a certain puzzle shoot me a PM or @reply me and I'll get straight onto it. 
    papercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By papercut

you are my hero.

VanRedd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By VanRedd
    @Baillie:  Great video. I found all of these mostly ok but am having trouble with the non-achievement ones that only boost your % 
    Baillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Baillie
    @VanRedd: Yeah, I've found 2 of them so far. I have one recorded actually. I'll edit my post and put it in. Tell me how it is!
    Sooperspy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 17

#5  Edited By Sooperspy

Im on my first playthrough, so Im not going for any achievements yet, but Ill be going for these my second playthrough. Any playthrough beyond the first 2 will be die less than 5 times.

VanRedd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By VanRedd

It's good. I didn't actually have that one. I found one just after the elevator, gravity, machine gun area later in the game.

Baillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Baillie
    @VanRedd: I'm going to go into a fit of rage soon. I'm trying to record the one you're talking about but my boxes keep falling off of each other and it's hurting deep inside, lol. Any pro tips? 

EDIT - Woohoo, right after that I did it perfectly again. Awesome.
    VanRedd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By VanRedd

That one almost drove me mad. It's going to be hard to describe but the way that worked best for me was to put both boxes together over the sliding block. I then dropped one down just out of it's range and the other as much on the tip as I could. Then I let it draw back for just a second before I hit the gravity to make them go back up. I then timed the sliding block so that I landed the right most box on top of it on the edge and as it came back I hit gravity again. 

I have had more success though with this method. Get the boxes side by side on the ceiling and put a small gap between them. Drop them with the right most box hitting the edge of the sliding block so that it tips over on top of the other box. Then you can use the sliding block to keep them on top of one another while you climb over them and then push them back to the gravity trigger.

It's tricky no matter what, good luck!

Baillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Baillie

Updated with the two secret eggs I've been able to track down so far. If anyone knows the whereabouts of more, please tell me! :)

mwng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By mwng
    @Baillie:  Theres an odd egg thing I found earlier, I'm not sure if it's even an egg or it's just me being crazy. The part with the kids who have blowpipes, after you run away and get them crushed. Go back to the spike pit that one of them fell in, if you stand right on the edge you can see the type of glow an egg makes. Only it's in the spike pit, so all attempts to get it end in death for me. I'm likely wrong about it being an egg though.
    Greyhound85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Greyhound85

ya there is definatly a few more secret eggs in this game....I believe one to be where the HOTEL sign is. If you look after the arrow pointing down falls after jumping on it and working your way around...it's pointing up...with two meaning-less vines on the left and right side. Only question how to get in that area cause I tried multiple times. There's a few other spots that Im guessing that got em, but all I know is there is enough to get your percentage up to 105% so far.
    MjHealy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 15

#12  Edited By MjHealy

Good stuff! I was planning to jump back into Limbo with a guide to finish off the rest of the achievements. I will probably play through again to get that achievement where you can only die five times.

Greyhound85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Greyhound85
    @mwng:
    I just found how to get that one that you ACTUALLY did see.... 
    past the spikes go all the way to the right where the rope and the gears are, jump up on that rope (the first one up-top) until the rope stops coming; then run up the ladder and back to the spike pit to grab it...the rope not only opens the door to continue, but unlocks the spike pit that is way out of view :)
    Baillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Baillie

That's 7 eggs that are up. I have the 8th, but it's been kept private just now.

Greyhound85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Greyhound85

HOW IS THIS PERCENTAGE STILL GOING PAST 111%!!!!!!! Seriously some of these I NEVVVER would of figured out without help( the HOTEL & Lightning ones especially...wtf!) & have just about officially run out of ideas for places to check! whooosa....
    Baillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Baillie

Yeah, 10 eggs have been shown how to get.

infininja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By infininja

How did I miss this thread?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.