going on sale this week?

#1 Posted by Jackel2072 (2278 posts) -

so as part of XBL count down to the new year every day a new game and DLC will go on sale for that day only. today its Hydro thunder. the last day of the sale (new years eve) the hint for that game is simply. "can you find her?" im guessing its Limbo. i hope so cuz i do really want to buy and play it, but if i can pick it up on the cheap it be even better!

#2 Posted by Azteck (7449 posts) -

I hope so! I was just think that I should buy that.

#3 Posted by Guided_By_Tigers (8061 posts) -

Yeah Limbo will be going on sale....hopefully for 400 points.

#4 Posted by Lukeweizer (2749 posts) -
@Jackel2072: Yeah, one of the hints is something about finding your sister.
#5 Posted by Pie (7110 posts) -
@Jackel2072: What do you mean "hint"?
#6 Posted by MrKlorox (11209 posts) -

It'll probably be for 600+ points still. Not sure I wanna pay more than 400 msp.

#7 Posted by evildeadron (830 posts) -

i will take any sale on Limbo, i'm finally ready to jump in and play it, 800? 600? 400? doesn't matter i'm picking it up
#8 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

Yeah, it's definitely Limbo. Still, even if it's down to just 400 points, I don't think I'd recommend it.

#9 Posted by Gamer_152 (14100 posts) -

Would have been nice for a warning on the Limbo spoiler. I was going to get the game in the very near future but I'll probably hold off hoping it goes on discount now. Thanks for the tip.

#10 Posted by Droop (1916 posts) -

You can't spoil Limbo.

#11 Posted by AlisterCat (5710 posts) -

Limbo will be on sale on the 31st December. No price has been announced though.

#12 Posted by suikoden352 (425 posts) -

i wouldn't be so sure to say it's limbo when it could be alan wake stuff or even mirror's edge though i wouldn't know why really. idk though. there could be an official thing out there on major nelson's blog or someplace but all i know is so far the sales on there have sucked about as much as steam's sales have. =/ real bummers

#13 Posted by SpunkyHePanda (1719 posts) -

Great, I just bought this today. FRUGALITY.

#14 Posted by Meowayne (6084 posts) -

hopefully for 400 points.
Not sure I wanna pay more than 400 msp.
Still, even if it's down to just 400 points, I don't think I'd recommend it.

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

#15 Posted by MrKlorox (11209 posts) -
@Meowayne: We like value?
#16 Posted by FancySoapsMan (5855 posts) -

It will never go on sale.

#17 Posted by joshrholloway (72 posts) -

Yeah, I got a bunch of Microsoft points for Christmas. Definitely planned on buying Limbo anyway, but if it's going on sale I can wait two days to play it.

#18 Posted by ErinIsADrunk (186 posts) -

If you were waiting for Limbo to go on sale you can pick it up right now through the Xbox website for 800 points. I imagine it will go on sale via the dashboard tomorrow but if you can't wait like me you can get it right now for 800 points.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.