Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Limbo

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Jul 21, 2010

A young boy seeks to rescue his lost sister from the dreary, dangerous world of Limbo in this monochrome puzzle-platformer.

Limbo coming to XONE, most likely.

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

Developer Playdead’s Limbo might be getting an Xbox One port, according to a rating listing posted online.

Limbo has been submitted to South Korea's Game Rating and Administration Committee by Microsoft Korea, according to a tweetspotted by NeoGAF. Currently, the game does not have a rating, as it is still under review. However, it has been given a classification number, indicating a decision appears imminent.

Limbo - Arachnophobia

01:19

The rating submission is not a confirmation that the game will be released on Xbox One in South Korea or other regions, though the possibility seems likely.

Limbo is a black and white puzzle-platformer that originally launched on Xbox 360 as an Xbox Live Summer of Arcade game in July 2010. The game has since been ported to various platforms including PS3 and PS Vita.

IGN: REPORT: LIMBO ON XBOX ONE SUBMITTED TO KOREAN RATINGS BOARD

So, this is like the one smaller game from last-gen that I was really hoping to get ported over to next-gen. In a trade with my friend, I let him borrow my 360 so he could play OG Halo 2 backward-compatible, because I guess he had an older console model, and I borrowed his 360 because he had bought Limbo on 360 and its Arcade download. The point is, I loved Limbo, and I'm hoping they port over like the PC version, and maybe they could add newer graphics techniques in for next-gen. Castle Crashers would probably be a good port too.

Anywho, who here hasn't played Limbo yet? I've just recently bought the newer Walking Dead Season 1 XONE port, as I've never played the game ever before, and I'm loving it. I wouldn't mind some more of ports of things like that. Geometry Wars 1 & 2, maybe?. Anyway, I can't wait. :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.