Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Limbo

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Jul 21, 2010

A young boy seeks to rescue his lost sister from the dreary, dangerous world of Limbo in this monochrome puzzle-platformer.

Limbo Review español

ChrisColina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By ChrisColina

No Caption Provided

LIMBO

Desde hace unas semanas había escuchado y visto algunas imágenes de un juego llamado LIMBO, lo que me atrajo desde el principio fue su toque “Noir” donde todo se desarrolla en blanco y negro al estilo de las películas de los años 30’s, estilo que en estos momentos esta tomando fuerza.

Y ahora que por fin puedo verlo en movimiento me pude dar cuanta que con creatividad y un buen diseño se puede contar una historia sin tener que llenarla de elementos. Es de ahí de donde viene la grandeza de este juego, fue creado de forma artística, desde su atmósfera lúgubre asta la ausencia de dialogo, usando todo como una unidad donde la música, el personaje y el mundo se vuelven “Limbo” y te sumergen en un sueño sin igual.

En conclusión LIMBO es un logro exepcional, pocos juegos son tan originales, atmosféricos o tan inteligentes como Limbo. La historia es algo corta pero disfrute cada minuto de juego y en mi opinión les puedo decir que la dirección de arte hizo muy bien su trabajo.

Ya esta disponible en Xbox Live se los recomiendo, no debe faltar en su colección de Xbox Live Arcade.

Chris.

ChrisColina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By ChrisColina

No Caption Provided

LIMBO

Desde hace unas semanas había escuchado y visto algunas imágenes de un juego llamado LIMBO, lo que me atrajo desde el principio fue su toque “Noir” donde todo se desarrolla en blanco y negro al estilo de las películas de los años 30’s, estilo que en estos momentos esta tomando fuerza.

Y ahora que por fin puedo verlo en movimiento me pude dar cuanta que con creatividad y un buen diseño se puede contar una historia sin tener que llenarla de elementos. Es de ahí de donde viene la grandeza de este juego, fue creado de forma artística, desde su atmósfera lúgubre asta la ausencia de dialogo, usando todo como una unidad donde la música, el personaje y el mundo se vuelven “Limbo” y te sumergen en un sueño sin igual.

En conclusión LIMBO es un logro exepcional, pocos juegos son tan originales, atmosféricos o tan inteligentes como Limbo. La historia es algo corta pero disfrute cada minuto de juego y en mi opinión les puedo decir que la dirección de arte hizo muy bien su trabajo.

Ya esta disponible en Xbox Live se los recomiendo, no debe faltar en su colección de Xbox Live Arcade.

Chris.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By natetodamax

For the English speakers on Giant Bomb: 

LIMBO

For some weeks he had heard and seen some pictures from a game called Limbo, which attracted me from the start was his touch "Noir" where everything goes black and white style of films of the 30's, style than currently is gathering momentum.

And now that I can finally see it in motion I could see how much that creativity and good design can tell a story without having to fill it with items.  It's where is the greatness of this game was created in an artistic way, from its gloomy atmosphere till the absence of dialogue, using everything as a unit where the music, the character and the world become "Limbo" and immerse you beaten in a dream.

In conclusion exepcional LIMBO is an achievement few games are so original, atmospheric or as smart as Limbo.  The story is somewhat short but enjoy every minute of the game and in my opinion I can say that the art direction did a great job.

Already available on Xbox Live they recommend, you should not miss in your collection of Xbox Live Arcade.

Chris.

Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By Jeust

Gracias por la buena review.  

Debes con todo  hablar en inglés. El forum eres en inglés.  

GrandpaJelly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By GrandpaJelly

I wish I still had good grasp on speaking Spanish,but.. I don't.
     I understand what he wrote, and it just shows me that advertisements/praise/critiques/ sounds better in another language.

thatfrood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By thatfrood
    @natetodamax said:
    " For the English speakers on Giant Bomb: 

LIMBO

For some weeks he had heard and seen some pictures from a game called Limbo, which attracted me from the start was his touch "Noir" where everything goes black and white style of films of the 30's, style than currently is gathering momentum.

And now that I can finally see it in motion I could see how much that creativity and good design can tell a story without having to fill it with items.  It's where is the greatness of this game was created in an artistic way, from its gloomy atmosphere till the absence of dialogue, using everything as a unit where the music, the character and the world become "Limbo" and immerse you beaten in a dream.

In conclusion exepcional LIMBO is an achievement few games are so original, atmospheric or as smart as Limbo.  The story is somewhat short but enjoy every minute of the game and in my opinion I can say that the art direction did a great job.

Already available on Xbox Live they recommend, you should not miss in your collection of Xbox Live Arcade.

Chris.

"
    Thank you Google Translate.
    ChrisColina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ChrisColina
    It's just my review in spanish, I'm sorry if I offended somebody it was not my intension.
    Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Jeust
    @ChrisColina said:
    " It's just my review in spanish, I'm sorry if I offended somebody it was not my intension. "
    No. You didn't. But this is an international forum, and as so the tolerance to different languages' articles is variable. 
    ChrisColina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ChrisColina
    @Jeust: I just loved the game :D thx for the coments
    Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Jeust
    @ChrisColina said:
    " @Jeust: I just loved the game :D thx for the coments "
    No problem :) have fun!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.