Still no Steam price

#1 Posted by Vitor (2829 posts) -

Anyone else find that a little weird? Hope it doesn't mysteriously get delayed, although I very much doubt it. Just used to seeing games have a solid price point at least 2 days before release.

Pretty sure it'll be on par with the PS3 version so not exactly worried about that but still, just find it a little strange.

#2 Posted by BeachThunder (12303 posts) -

Yeah, I'm surprised by this too :|

I really want to pre-purchase it, but I can't :(

#3 Edited by zameer (606 posts) -

Chantelise (the next game from the Recettear devs) wasn't priced until its release a few days ago.. so just stay tuned I guess.

#4 Posted by Vitor (2829 posts) -

@zameer said:

Chantelise (the next game from the Recettear devs) wasn't priced until its release a few days ago.. so just stay tuned I guess.

Hope that's the case. I don't want another From Dust. That was meant to keep me occupied until Limbo came out and look how that turned out.

Still, Limbo came out problem free on PS3 already so I can't imagine the PC version would give them any issues. Probably easier to port that one anyway as it was originally a PC title than to have made it go on Sony's box.

#5 Posted by Rhaknar (5939 posts) -

its the same price

#6 Edited by emem (1972 posts) -

Strange indeed.

#7 Edited by Nekroskop (2786 posts) -

18 bucks? That's what I paid for the PS3 version.

#8 Posted by Vitor (2829 posts) -

Also, no official Limbo forum on Steam. That's pretty weird too. Still, less than a day to go so I guess we'll find out in 12 hours.

#9 Posted by nomorehalfmeasuresdoctor (143 posts) -

It will be 15 dollars and I will wait for a steam sale.

#10 Posted by BeachThunder (12303 posts) -

:o well, it's out and $10

#11 Posted by AnxiousTube (199 posts) -

You could say the steam price is in "LIMBO"...
#12 Posted by SSully (4276 posts) -

@AnxiousTube said:

You could say the steam price is in "LIMBO"...

No you couldn't, it has been up for about 30 minutes now. The price is 10 dollars.

#13 Posted by AnxiousTube (199 posts) -
@SSully
 shucks 27  minutes too late...
#14 Posted by wolf_blitzer85 (5289 posts) -

$2.50 sounds nice.

#15 Posted by Nate (705 posts) -

10 bucks on steam is tempting. But I think I want it on my ps3 - (big TV and couch)  Hmm ... what to do?

#16 Posted by iAmJohn (6134 posts) -

@Nate said:

10 bucks on steam is tempting. But I think I want it on my ps3 - (big TV and couch) Hmm ... what to do?

Hook up your PC to the TV like a man.

#17 Posted by Vitor (2829 posts) -

£6.99 on UK store - that's waaaaaaay cheaper than the 1200 MS points on release. Snapped it up straight away. If only it wasn't nearly 4am here and I had a report to write tomorrow... Looks like this'll be a weekend treat. Although i hear it's only 3 hours long so at least if it ends up distracting me tomorrow it won't be too much of an issue...

#18 Posted by Rolyatkcinmai (2699 posts) -

I know I'm the only one, but I really hated Limbo. Even $10 seems like far too much for it.

#19 Posted by Mijati (948 posts) -

Good to see Giant Bomb quote get on the page :P.

"The game is a masterpiece.” 5/5 - GiantBomb

#20 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18954 posts) -

i just bought it :D hyyyyyype

#21 Posted by Nate (705 posts) -
@ahaisthisourchance said:

18 bucks? That's what I paid for the PS3 version.

You must not be in the U.S.    It's 15 on my PSN. Where you from?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.