Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Limbo

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Jul 21, 2010

A young boy seeks to rescue his lost sister from the dreary, dangerous world of Limbo in this monochrome puzzle-platformer.

You know what Limbo reminds me of?

Avatar image for lordxavierbritish
    LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By LordXavierBritish

It's like a less interesting version of Time Fcuk with all the funny ripped out and replaced with needless ambiguity. 

The last part also reminds me of VVVVVV, but that's not really important right now.

The only real difference between them is that the puzzle mechanics stay interesting and the characters you want to know more about don't disappear half way through. You also feel some sense of completion upon seeing the ending as opposed to staring at a credits screen and wondering why the game just glitched out and decided to make one of the easiest puzzles in the game the final boss. I mean it has the simplistic art style, the puzzle platforming, the grim comedy except none of the cool deaths in the beginning of LImbo are found at the end.

Man, it has everything. And an online level editor.

And it isn't fifteen dollars. So that's good.

Ashby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Ashby

I did love the weird music of Time Fcuk.

Tsukiyomi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Tsukiyomi

I know this sounds weird but it kinda makes me think of an Ico-Silent Hill crossover.

infininja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By infininja

You sure can hold a hate boner.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.