kornkaos's LIMBO (Xbox 360 Games Store) review

• kornkaos wrote this review on .
  • kornkaos has written a total of 4 reviews. The last one was for LIMBO

LIMBO Video Review

If you guys need a written review, I could probably muster one up, but I think you can get the just from the Video Review =)

Posted by JJWeatherman

Awesome idea to embed a video review.

Other reviews for LIMBO (Xbox 360 Games Store)

Beautiful and haunting 0

Can I talk about Limbo without talking about Braid? An interesting question to pose myself, mostly because Braid is one of my all time favourite games. In fact, just by starting the review of the game this way, it's quite obvious that I can't. Don't get me wrong, both games are very different in their mechanics but they are both arty puzzle platform games that have an amazing amount of resonance. In a way though, Limbo is the antithesis of Braid. Where Braid offers complexity through text, colou...