kornkaos's LIMBO (Xbox 360 Games Store) review

• kornkaos wrote this review on .
  • kornkaos has written a total of 4 reviews. The last one was for LIMBO
  • This review received 1 comments

LIMBO Video Review

If you guys need a written review, I could probably muster one up, but I think you can get the just from the Video Review =)

Posted by JJWeatherman

Awesome idea to embed a video review.

Other reviews for LIMBO (Xbox 360 Games Store)

Limbo Review 0

I'm not going to waste your time. This game is great and if you have a few spare hours, I have a hard time thinking you would call playing this game a waste.The first thing I will touch on is the gameplay. You have two commands: jump and grab. But the control scheme is just a way for you to focus on the mechanics. We're looking at physics-based puzzle solving here. Usually the first game that comes to mind when I say "physics-based puzzle solving" is Half-Life 2. Unlike that game, this is 2D an...