kornkaos's LIMBO (Xbox 360 Games Store) review

• kornkaos wrote this review on .
  • kornkaos has written a total of 4 reviews. The last one was for LIMBO

LIMBO Video Review

If you guys need a written review, I could probably muster one up, but I think you can get the just from the Video Review =)

Posted by JJWeatherman

Awesome idea to embed a video review.

Other reviews for LIMBO (Xbox 360 Games Store)

Fuck, I dunno. 0

You know, Limbo is exactly the kind of game that should appeal to me. It's a 2D platformer, already big points there, with a very unique atmospheric setting and visual style. I mean, this is the kind of shit my dreams are made of. The being said, after completing the game in a very intense single sitting I can say without regret: "meh."   Look it's not that Limbo is a bad game, It's just a very uneven experience. The first few sections of the game are fucking fantastic by anyone's standards. You...