rpgobjects's LIMBO (Xbox 360 Games Store) review

Good but short

I loved this game.   I'm not a huge platformer fan, but I like them when they are puzzle focused and have a lot of artist style.  This totally hit that mark for me.  But it felt a little short compared to Braid, the game which it is often compared.

Posted by commandercup

Are you even allowed to post a review this short!?

Other reviews for LIMBO (Xbox 360 Games Store)

Beautiful and haunting 0

Can I talk about Limbo without talking about Braid? An interesting question to pose myself, mostly because Braid is one of my all time favourite games. In fact, just by starting the review of the game this way, it's quite obvious that I can't. Don't get me wrong, both games are very different in their mechanics but they are both arty puzzle platform games that have an amazing amount of resonance. In a way though, Limbo is the antithesis of Braid. Where Braid offers complexity through text, colou...