rpgobjects's LIMBO (Xbox 360 Games Store) review

Good but short

I loved this game.   I'm not a huge platformer fan, but I like them when they are puzzle focused and have a lot of artist style.  This totally hit that mark for me.  But it felt a little short compared to Braid, the game which it is often compared.

Posted by commandercup

Are you even allowed to post a review this short!?

Other reviews for LIMBO (Xbox 360 Games Store)

Fuck, I dunno. 0

You know, Limbo is exactly the kind of game that should appeal to me. It's a 2D platformer, already big points there, with a very unique atmospheric setting and visual style. I mean, this is the kind of shit my dreams are made of. The being said, after completing the game in a very intense single sitting I can say without regret: "meh."   Look it's not that Limbo is a bad game, It's just a very uneven experience. The first few sections of the game are fucking fantastic by anyone's standards. You...