rpgobjects's LIMBO (Xbox 360 Games Store) review

Good but short

I loved this game.   I'm not a huge platformer fan, but I like them when they are puzzle focused and have a lot of artist style.  This totally hit that mark for me.  But it felt a little short compared to Braid, the game which it is often compared.

Posted by commandercup

Are you even allowed to post a review this short!?

Other reviews for LIMBO (Xbox 360 Games Store)

Limbo Review 0

I'm not going to waste your time. This game is great and if you have a few spare hours, I have a hard time thinking you would call playing this game a waste.The first thing I will touch on is the gameplay. You have two commands: jump and grab. But the control scheme is just a way for you to focus on the mechanics. We're looking at physics-based puzzle solving here. Usually the first game that comes to mind when I say "physics-based puzzle solving" is Half-Life 2. Unlike that game, this is 2D an...