mrsomeone77's LIMBO (Xbox 360 Games Store) review

fantastically short

When first firing this game up my jaw dropped from the gorgeous visuals, and fluid motion. The style oozed a film noir I've been dying to see in a  game, and the puzzles took over the majority of my time. But that time was sadly far too short as I soon realized that the game itself is really only a few hours long at most. I applaud Playdead for making such a unique experience, and can only hope it expands to something a tad longer...

Other reviews for LIMBO (Xbox 360 Games Store)

Beautiful and haunting 0

Can I talk about Limbo without talking about Braid? An interesting question to pose myself, mostly because Braid is one of my all time favourite games. In fact, just by starting the review of the game this way, it's quite obvious that I can't. Don't get me wrong, both games are very different in their mechanics but they are both arty puzzle platform games that have an amazing amount of resonance. In a way though, Limbo is the antithesis of Braid. Where Braid offers complexity through text, colou...