Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Line Rider 2: Unbound

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Aug 12, 2008

Line Rider 2: Unbound lets players create their own track using a pencil tool. Players can create ramps, loops, hills, and checkpoints, and then send a sledder down the track.

Whoa where did this come from?

drewm135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By drewm135

I totally did not see Line Rider 2 coming so quickly. This is a huge shock for me. I thought the original Line Rider was a nice toy but I don't know how the console transition will go. But I do feel that they are missing out by not going on the 360 and PS3. The control system would be wake, but they could do a playstation eye, xbox camera type control scheme where you can "draw" on the screen. But idk, I'll have to pick up the DS version and give it a shot. Your thoughts?

Oblivian92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Oblivian92

Yeah. I saw a video of it on YouTube and looked it up cuz I had forgotten about it. It came so quickly after forgetting about it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.