Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Link

Character » appears in 77 games

Link is the iconic protagonist of The Legend of Zelda franchise.

What would you like to see in Links next game?

Koopa_kid12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 68

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Koopa_kid12

I want true 1:1 controls with links sword, an all new story with a BIG twist! And i would also like to see Ninja Gaiden style triforce powers!

DiscoLights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By DiscoLights

Better tunics.

Seriously.
    TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By TheGreatGuero
    DiscoLights said:
    "Better tunics.

Seriously."
    Hahaha. Wow, dude. You almost made me choke and die on my food. You have a good point, though. The 2nd and 3rd outfits in Twilight Princess both looked pretty lame. The third one in particular was a horrible idea.

Anyway, uhh... 1:1 sword control would be excellent. Also, I'd like to see a more epic story. Let's have a war or something, man! Hyrule is always in peril, yet most of it always looks relatively calm and normal. Maybe give us some story choices. I don't know, I haven't really thought this through. Before Twilight Princess, I had a ton of ideas about that game, but I guess I'm fresh out this time around.
    RPGGUY2500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By RPGGUY2500

1 the plain blue zora tunic without the Fing viking helm thing? 2 Biggoron sword 3 a story where it is like the upsidedown triangle in the center of the triforce is evil and the Main 3 chars have to team up i.e play as ganondorf and Zelda

JohnDudebro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By JohnDudebro

Another Wind Waker followup to wrap up that particular story tangent (the Master Sword, Ganon, and Hyrule are all at the bottom of the ocean. Resolve that shit.). Full voice acting for everyone but Link. Co-op play where the second player takes control of Tetra, and has completely different abilities.

Some 1:1 sword control would be cool, but not for the entire game. I can see them working it in as something that activates during boss fights, so you have to do specific sword movements to kill them properly. But I'd get really tired doing that for the whole game.
    zitosilva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By zitosilva

I'd like a higher difficulty, new itens and a well written story. I'm tired of playing the same game over and over again.

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#7  Edited By kush

It's simple...I'd like something new and different instead of the same old stuff over and over and over again.

8xBiT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By 8xBiT

Baseball!

No, but really i would like a whole new reinvention, like the way the old N64 ones along with mario 64 their genre i would like to see link completely would time fan and newcomers. 
    BoG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9  Edited By BoG

A brand new formula breaking away from the tired Zelda franchise norm. Make me think beyond "use clawshot in the dungeon in which I obtain it"

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#10  Edited By Snail

Something diferent but not too deiferent. Link would be a warrior in the midle of a huge war and fight, but still going to Temples! Anything but Zelda in the future with a bike named Epona (as rumored in GamesRadar). :S

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

#11  Edited By sparky_buzzsaw

I want to see more product placement.  When Link finishes off a boss, I want to see him turn towards the camera, down a Budweiser, and tip the can at the camera.  Now that's quality gaming!

EDIT: Almost forgot - Indian leg wrestling and thumb wars are an absolute must.  I'd be okay with just arm wrestling if your opponent looked like Sylvester Stallone or drank motor oil before the competition.  But without it?  No way, Jose.

Roger_Klotz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Roger_Klotz

I dont think they should break away from the formula too much. The game needs to keep the zelda feel but maybe with updated graphics. I would like to see some online play. Like death match  with a bunch with your own customizable link. Playing capture the flag style game on a hyrule open field with eponas would be awsome. I also would like them to have an orchestrated soundtrack with all the familiar tunes from the series, especially ocarina of time.

Link shouldnt change form like he has in the twilight princess. He should just stay as link or young link.

BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By BiggerBomb

I want to play as the Skul Kid in the next Legend of Zelda. Let's mix things up a bit!

red_robin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By red_robin

i would like to see a follow up 2 twilight princess but link is dicovering the sages and i would also like to see some triforce based attacks, i know it sounds really weired but i want a longer game even longer than ccarina of time, plus i want them to touch on links past lifes, this is just off the top of my head.

sionweeks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By sionweeks

It needs to have a deeper story, but don't really mess with the dungeon formula too much.  I just want Wind Waker 2 anyway...

thordain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16  Edited By thordain

MORE WINDWAKER!!!

Avatar image for masturbatingbear
    MasturbatingBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#17  Edited By MasturbatingBear

More tunics that look the same but different colors (ocarina of time style) Im not sure about 1:1 controls with the sword, i think it would look weird, like the bat in wii sports baseball. Same formula maybe different art style? Need to bring back the double clawshots. Cooler, harder boss fights. The dragon in twilight princess was awesome. and More temples.

bekern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By bekern

Maybe having all the weapons be more used, instead of just sitting in your inventory after their dungeon
    Also I really like hope its a cell shaded zelda, but not set in windwaker world again

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#19  Edited By jakob187

A good game.

RFX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By RFX

A good name, better clothes, bring back old artifacts like biggorons sword, and how about all around USEFUL items, not staffs that bring back to life statues that only exist in one dungeon....

Avatar image for deactivated-57b1d7d14d4a5
    deactivated-57b1d7d14d4a5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

Sweaty Hylian sex.

Gruff182

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Gruff182

Thought.

fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#23  Edited By fr0br0

No Link. Instead they bait and switch for Tingle. You then play as a naked Tingle who holds his crotch while he does flips through a metallic corridor. I'm sure Jeff would love that.

Avatar image for deactivated-57b1d7d14d4a5
    deactivated-57b1d7d14d4a5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

Bellum said:
    "Sweaty Hylian sex."

Don't tell me I'm the only one who wants to see Zelda and Malon swapping spit! :(

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.