Anyone going to make a Giantbomb level?

Avatar image for re_player1
#1 Posted by RE_Player1 (8004 posts) -

I plan on getting this game the week it comes out and I'm seriously thinking of ideas for a Giantbomb level. Something that involves Cool Baby is a must for me. Anyone else thinking about making a Giantbomb level? 

Avatar image for deceitfulbuntcake
#2 Posted by bigscottie (45 posts) -

Im going to brainstorm some ideas and take a crack at it as well.

Avatar image for thepickle
#3 Posted by ThePickle (4318 posts) -

I'm getting it and I'll try to recreate the office. You can have the staff milling about the office and you walk up to them and talk to them.

Avatar image for bucketdeth
#4 Posted by Bucketdeth (8247 posts) -
@HandsomeDevil said:
" I'm getting it and I'll try to recreate the office. You can have the staff milling about the office and you walk up to them and talk to them. "
I was thinking about this also but I don't think I have the artist in me to pull it off, would be great if you can pull it off.
Avatar image for gizmo
#5 Posted by Gizmo (5467 posts) -

According to I Love Mondays, Jeff.

Avatar image for thepickle
#6 Posted by ThePickle (4318 posts) -
@Bucketdeth said:
" @HandsomeDevil said:
" I'm getting it and I'll try to recreate the office. You can have the staff milling about the office and you walk up to them and talk to them. "
I was thinking about this also but I don't think I have the artist in me to pull it off, would be great if you can pull it off. "
I'll give it my best shot. If I pull it off I'll post some pics
Avatar image for gizmo
#7 Posted by Gizmo (5467 posts) -
@HandsomeDevil said:
" @Bucketdeth said:
" @HandsomeDevil said:
" I'm getting it and I'll try to recreate the office. You can have the staff milling about the office and you walk up to them and talk to them. "
I was thinking about this also but I don't think I have the artist in me to pull it off, would be great if you can pull it off. "
I'll give it my best shot. If I pull it off I'll post some pics "
I have access to a Eye-Toy camera, so if you need any textures, or GB related pics, hit me up.   
 
PSN: Picklesnipe
Avatar image for suicidalsnowman
#8 Posted by SuicidalSnowman (467 posts) -

Would be interested in seeing it if someone in this thread made it

Avatar image for yummylee
#9 Posted by Yummylee (24646 posts) -

No doubt there'll be a limitless supply of GB themed levels, just like all the Luchadeer and GB karts in Modnation Racers.

Avatar image for robothamster
#10 Posted by RobotHamster (4242 posts) -

I bet there'll be plenty of GB levels, and expect some Lincoln Force levels, batman levels, Deady Premonition, and lots more.  I can't wait to get this game!

Avatar image for azteck
#11 Posted by Azteck (7416 posts) -
@RobotHamster: I want to play those Lincoln Force levels.
Avatar image for shadow
#12 Posted by Shadow (5178 posts) -

I've got so many ideas.  I'll make another one sooner or later.  And this time, it'll have actual gameplay, rather than being some sort of frustrating pseudo-cutscene.

Avatar image for von
#13 Posted by Von (330 posts) -

Just remember to have Brad's head popping up in the background somewhere in the level.

Avatar image for dudeglove
#14 Posted by dudeglove (11994 posts) -

If you're basing the level off the forums, make sure it's filled with bad grammar and jaundiced opinions. And BiffMcBlumpkin.

Avatar image for vigorousjammer
#15 Posted by Vigorousjammer (2928 posts) -

I should make a Persona 4 level... and just have Jeff & Vinny sitting at the bottom all MST3000 style

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.