Defense of the Ancients LBP level

#1 Edited by tokensonly (11 posts) -

Hey folks.   

I put together a dual joystick defense of the ancients style level, and I'd love to know what everyone thinks. You can upgrade your units, ship weapons, install turrets, the whole nine yards. It is single player only for right now, but I plan to add multiplayer and additional ship types if there is interest.  You can find it here: 

http://lbp.me/v/w23p-7  

Add it to your queue and drop me any feedback you have!  

Thanks
#2 Posted by jakob187 (21755 posts) -

It was only a matter of time...

#3 Posted by Spoonman671 (4768 posts) -

Let me help you with that.

#4 Posted by zombie2011 (5047 posts) -

DoTA? 

Sounds more like a tower defense game to me.

#5 Posted by tokensonly (11 posts) -

Thanks for the linkage, post is updated now. 

Also, whether it's tower defense or DoTA depends on what you mean by DoTA. I certainly didn't try to make it the same as the Warcraft mod, with the same character classes and whatnot, but it is the style of game where troops spawn from factories and you go and fight with your troops to try to get to the other base. I use the term more as a genre, with games like Demigod in it, rather than a specific title.

#6 Posted by tokensonly (11 posts) -

I added some gameplay screenshots here for anyone who is still interested.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.