Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

LittleBigPlanet 2

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Jan 18, 2011

LittleBigPlanet 2 expands the creation tools introduced in the first game, allowing user levels to diverge even more from the base gameplay. It also features a new story mode.

Game Thing...! Season Finale Trailer

Avatar image for radioactivegazz
    RadioactiveGazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RadioactiveGazz

Call this advertising, so be it. I make this stuff with my own time and money for free for anyone who wants it. I have not put any ads on my youtube and do not plan to, so there is no financial gain here. Think of this as a gift. take it or leave it.

Here is my trailer for upcoming episodes 4 and 5 for my LittleBigPlanet web series we call Game Thing. If you have been following the series, I am sorry those episodes are so late, but this trailer should relight a certain fire.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VJ18_hP0f8

I say it is epic in the title because I am personally proud of how awesome it turned out, feel free to disagree, feel free to comment on what you liked or disliked, and do all that other stuff youtubers pander for you to do every time they make a video.

Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 28

#2  Edited By Legend

It's nice to see that you're still making those. Keep it up, duder!

Avatar image for radioactivegazz
    RadioactiveGazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By RadioactiveGazz

@Legend: I had no idea what i was getting myself into with the first 2 episodes, these are such a damn grind. They still wind up feeling worth it though. Through thick and thin we plan to keep this up. Still trying to figure out what happens when we all part ways for separate universities though :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.