Giant Bomb Creators Club

• 63 results
#1 Edited by TurboMan (7735 posts) -

Not as much a club as it is a community for all the LittleBigPlanet players to friend each other so we can have an updated community for our in-game activity feed / LBP.me accounts. 

So if you want a good expansion to your friends list, just give me your PSN ID and I'll add you to the list... 

who knows, in the future I might have some kind of crazy contest.... I dunno. 

and also, you don't have to be a "level creator" to join up... just own a copy of LBP 2 (or 1) and I'll add you to the list! 

Giant Bomb LBP Players:     

Giant Bomb UsernamePSN Username
 TurboManTurboMan                                 
 Gizmo Picklesnipe
 Dynamitekyle DynamiteKyle
 OmegaPirate OmegaPirate
 MooseyMcMan JusticeMoose
 MasterOfPenguins_Zeil PenguinZell
 M_33 m33td3th
 Shadow I_NoScoped_Bambi
 Trebz Trebztak
 jgfet_al
 Juno_LorieLoire-Mars 
bretthancock MrBrett206 
Jaresk Jaresk
Soap Pray07 
 RiotBananasRiotBananas 
 ZimboDKZimboDK 
EthanRaiden weallstink 
GollumF GollumF 
 quinisthemanPhillipJFry 
 johnnysasaki john7doe_
XtraFries DrStoked 
OtakuGamer Anterline 
 consawconsaw24 
          markini6markini6 
     zynneozyn 
TornacTornac6 
JayrossPanderingPanda 
DAFTPUNKgav_14_14 
 HandsomeDevilCOOL_BABY_ 
 Spoonman671hubil 
 TheSpartanDonTheSpartanDon 
 IamTericsdewades2000 
 DMVinokurPrimaryNav 
Nasos100 Creddo 
 Dibdabdibdab 
                                                                                                                        Your Name Here Your name here

Giant Bomb Community Levels:  

-none so far- 

Creator Club's Pick of the Week:  

Blast Radius 

Seriously, seeing footage of this on the quick look influenced my decision to purchase this game. It's a top down shooter that pretty much mimicks Super Stardust HD, with a good selection of weapons, and a crazy bomb effect (I'm not sure if it's easy to do or not, but it's impressive). Seeing this out on the first week of releases, it's a huge inspiration to put out something that is so polished and fun.
#2 Posted by Gizmo (5389 posts) -

Picklesnipe

I'm getting the game tommorow.

#3 Posted by Dynamitekyle (562 posts) -

DynamiteKyle  
 I am having that glitch where I can't play Online without getting stuck in an infinite loading screen, so that's cool.

#4 Posted by OmegaPirate (5522 posts) -

OmegaPirate 

Though i warn you this has been bought by my significant other so the majority of the playing and 'in the stream' content will be her playing around - if you dont get a reply i aint ignoring you guys, it's just her being scared of the internets!

#5 Posted by X19 (2306 posts) -

I think I will pick this game up but i'm more interested in making music than levels. 

Will add my PSN name here if I do pick it up.

#6 Posted by MooseyMcMan (11412 posts) -

JusticeMoose  

Don't know when I'll get the game, but I'd sure like to get in on this, 'cause I already have some snazzy ideas for levels. 

#7 Posted by MasterOfPenguins_Zell (2093 posts) -

PenguinZell

Don't know how much I'll create though. =s

#8 Posted by M_33 (527 posts) -

m33td3th 

While I am much more interested in the create aspect this time around, I'm not sure when I'll actually get around to spend time doing it.

#9 Posted by xync4 (171 posts) -

wanted to get it today LIKESOBAD but had a monetary failure  
(just $29 for 7 PS3 trade ins come on GS!) 

bookmarking thread for if I get it next week    

#10 Posted by Shadow (4988 posts) -

Fantastic idea.  PSN = I_NoScoped_Bambi

#11 Posted by TurboMan (7735 posts) -

So, I added another section... dunno where that's going to go.. maybe if you see a really amazing level that should be recognized, recommend it here.

#12 Posted by Trebz (487 posts) -

PSN -  Trebztak 

All the more inspiration for me to make a level and share it.

#13 Posted by Juno_Loire (26 posts) -

Loire-Mars, add please, kthx. I'm pretty active in the community, IE reviews and level playan, so catch up with me sometime.

#14 Posted by bretthancock (778 posts) -

MrBrett206 is my PSN tag. This should be fun.

#15 Posted by Shadow (4988 posts) -

*cough*itotallymadeagiantbomblevel2yearsago*cough*

#16 Posted by Jaresk (143 posts) -

PSN: Jaresk
I own both games but never finished creating a level yet (or ever).  Also, if you add me, tell me that you're from Giantbomb.

#17 Posted by Soap (3645 posts) -

Yo I'm picking my copy up in about 20 minutes!  

I played the first one like crazy so if you want to try some of those levels give it a go! (I made a pretty sweet ghostbusters level)

I'm hoping to make even cooler stuff this time around! 

PSN: Pray07

#18 Posted by RiotBananas (3600 posts) -

RiotBananas!

#19 Posted by ZimboDK (843 posts) -

Getting my copy tomorrow!

PSN: ZimboDK

#20 Posted by Ethan_Raiden (345 posts) -

Hola, I'd like to join up I'll be picking LBP up this evening! My PSN ID is weallstink.

#21 Posted by TurboMan (7735 posts) -

heads up! there's a level that shares all of the Pre-Order DLC costumes for free!! 

GONZO FOR FREE! 

http://lbp.me/v/wr6bcr    

#22 Posted by GullumF (87 posts) -

PSN: GullumF currently playing through the story

#23 Posted by quinistheman (150 posts) -

Great idea! 

PSN: PhillipJFry

I get random requests due to a podcaster with a similar name so please put GB or Giant Bomb in your requests?

#24 Posted by DapperMan (102 posts) -

PSN: john7doe_

This is a tubular (is that what the kids ate saying?) idea!!!

Woot and all that!

#25 Posted by XTraFries (213 posts) -

PSN: DrStoked 

I'm beginning work on a horde mode-esque level. Gonna take a while with the semester starting on Monday, but I shall keep updating as I progress

#26 Posted by OtakuGamer (1290 posts) -
PSN: Anterline
#27 Posted by Consaw (253 posts) -

My PSN is consaw24. I have yet to actually create anything, but I pan on changing that as soon as I get enough free time to do a level right. 

#28 Posted by Jaresk (143 posts) -
@TurboMan:  You typo'd my name. :P
#29 Posted by EVO (3941 posts) -
@TurboMan said:

" Creator Club's Pick of the Week:   Blast Radius 

Seriously, seeing footage of this on the quick look influenced my decision to purchase this game. It's a top down shooter that pretty much mimicks Super Stardust HD, with a good selection of weapons, and a crazy bomb effect (I'm not sure if it's easy to do or not, but it's impressive). Seeing this out on the first week of releases, it's a huge inspiration to put out something that is so polished and fun. "
The dude that created this, johnee, works for Media Molecule. Apparently he was a carpenter or something, who just fooled around in LittleBigPlanet creating mechs and shit. Then he released a level called Future Warzone, which was pretty good, but it was his next level that got him a job at Media Molecule. A level that wasn't even a level, but a trailer for Future Warzone 2:

Soon after Media Molecule got in touch with the guy and the rest is history. Pretty fucking cool if you ask me.

Now that LittleBigPlanet 2 is out, this level probably doesn't seem like much. But at the time, with the tools available, this was nothing short of revolutionary.

Unfortunately Future Warzone 2 has become a Duke Nukem Forever of sorts, likely to never see the light of day. But it inspired me and many others to create levels, in hope that we might get a chance to work for Media Molecule.
#30 Posted by markini6 (452 posts) -

Markini6

#31 Posted by zyn (2591 posts) -

PSN: neozyn

I own LBP1 & 2.  My sister makes a lot of levels :)

#32 Posted by Tornac (134 posts) -

Tornac6

I only own LBP 1, but I'm getting LBP 2 in a couple of weeks.

#33 Posted by Jayross (2365 posts) -

Ooo! Add me, my PSN is "PanderingPanda"

#34 Posted by DAFTPUNK (1213 posts) -

My PSN is gav_14_14

#35 Posted by ThePickle (4169 posts) -

PSN: Cool_Baby_

#36 Posted by MooseyMcMan (11412 posts) -

I have picked up a copy of the game! It'll be a while before I make any sort of levels though, I don't want to put out crappy levels like how I did for LBP1. 

#37 Posted by Spoonman671 (4777 posts) -

PSN: hubli

Blank friend requests will be denied.

#38 Posted by TheSpartanDon (158 posts) -

PSN: TheSpartanDon 

Yea I'm really into the level creator, not that my levels are actually very good. :P I made a few naive levels in the first LBP, I'm hoping to make more decent ones for LBP2.

#39 Posted by IamTerics (432 posts) -

PSN : dawades2000

I got 10th palce in the Blast Radius leaderboards last night.. I own both but I had to restart in LBP 1 ,so I might go back and re do all the old levels. I'm gonna try to learn the creation tools this time.

#40 Posted by DMVinokur (5 posts) -

PSN: PrimaryNav

#41 Posted by Nasos100 (727 posts) -
@TurboMan: add me aswell
PSN name : Creddo
#42 Posted by dibdab (66 posts) -

PSN: Dibdab

Just pickup up the game at work will be on later. UK player if that helps anyone.

#43 Posted by TurboMan (7735 posts) -

finally updated! if there's any requests for levels of the week, post them here!

#44 Posted by dibdab (66 posts) -
@dibdab

Just pickup up the game at work will be on later. UK player if that helps anyone.
Sorry guys just checked my id and it's Got an L instead of the i so it should be:

Dlbdab
#45 Posted by Gizmo (5389 posts) -
@dibdab said:
" @dibdab

Sorry guys just checked my id and it's Got an L instead of the i so it should be: Dlbdab "
Will add you later, UK gamer too. 

I have began work on my level, starting with some concept art and a few gameplay mechanics... I feel this is going to absorb me until I get it completed...
#46 Posted by TurboMan (7735 posts) -

We need to get together for a playing time... I want some people with me for the levels that require 2 or more people to get stickers in the singleplayer

#47 Posted by Seanebaby (41 posts) -

PSN: seanebaby 

Also a UK gamer 

#48 Posted by NekuSakuraba (7184 posts) -

PSN: joseph9631 

Let's do this! :D

#49 Posted by Stinkinmushroom (21 posts) -

Hi, I just registered so you can add me please: PSN ID : Stinkinmushroom 

still looking for X3 and X4 in story mode :p

#50 Edited by Legend (2664 posts) -

Edit: Nevermind.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.