Little Big Planet Papercraft is the most adorable thing ever.

#1 Posted by TurboMan (7506 posts) -

This brought an imaginary tear to my eye. Really beautiful production all around, I don't know if this is intended to be a viral video made by Sony, but if so, great job.
#2 Posted by dbz1995 (4790 posts) -

Du du du du du! This is awesome.

#3 Posted by Redbullet685 (6035 posts) -

That looked amazing.

#4 Posted by RobotHamster (4171 posts) -

AWWWWWWWW!!!

#5 Posted by SBYM (1219 posts) -

Awww! Yes you are. Yes you are!

#6 Posted by EuanDewar (4895 posts) -

That entirely voice version of Get It Together in the background was effin beautiful and man, those Sackboys/girl are damn cute.
#7 Posted by punkxblaze (2972 posts) -

That made me smile like a doofy idiot.

#8 Posted by Griddler (3344 posts) -

That was great.

#9 Posted by Yummylee (21509 posts) -

LittleBigPlanet always brings out the best in people <3 <3 <3 They should distribute copies to prisons and mental asylums.

#10 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -

that was pretty good ! but didnt that guy feel like an idiot when he was standing behind a mic saying 'nana nana nana nana nana nana' ? curious..

#11 Posted by EVO (3893 posts) -
@Abyssfull said:
" LittleBigPlanet always brings out the best in people <3 <3 <3 They should distribute copies to prisons and mental asylums. "
True. That is unless you're trying to ace every level. But it really does have one of the best communities out there.
#12 Posted by Boom_goes_the_dynamite (714 posts) -

That really warmed my heart, so darn adorable.

#13 Posted by zityz (2360 posts) -

Amazing. Absolutely amazing.

#14 Posted by Alphiehyr (1083 posts) -
@TurboMan said:

"   

This brought an imaginary tear to my eye. Really beautiful production all around, I don't know if this is intended to be a viral video made by Sony, but if so, great job. "
I would burn the living crap out of that. The video made me sick.
#15 Posted by BraveToaster (12590 posts) -

That was cool.

#16 Posted by GioSpy (99 posts) -

It's not meant to be a viral campaign. It's a new video series on The Escapist.

#17 Posted by GetEveryone (4455 posts) -

Happiness meter: Boosted.

#18 Posted by Rothbart (348 posts) -
@zityz:  
Only because you realized that you'd never be able to make something as heartwarmingly cute. I'm pretty jealous of that talent, myself.
#19 Posted by OmegaPirate (5522 posts) -

That was freaking amazing!

#20 Posted by Azteck (7449 posts) -

That was amazing. Smiled like crazy the whole way through

#21 Posted by Gizmo (5389 posts) -

These guys have the best job ever.

#22 Posted by mshaw006 (548 posts) -

Am I the only one who thinks it's more impressive in the game? We always knew this could exist in the real world; the cool thing is having what appears to be papercraft in a game. Like, if you made a felt and string version of Kirby's Epic Yarn, I don't think it would be as impressive as Kirby's Epic Yarn is already.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.