Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

LittleBigPlanet 2

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Jan 18, 2011

LittleBigPlanet 2 expands the creation tools introduced in the first game, allowing user levels to diverge even more from the base gameplay. It also features a new story mode.

Sinks

YoungFrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By YoungFrey

Can anybody tell me the best ways to have objects removed from a level?  I don't mean having them expire after a certain time or when an emitter hits its item cap.  For example, I want an item to be removed when it's tossed in a bucket.  Is there a clean way, or do I have to do something kludgy like smash them with a piston.   

ezekielzero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ezekielzero

I believe you can make it disolve using the key and lock mechanism from the poppit, sorry about the lack of information, its the proximity key thing I think theres a setting in there to help.

YoungFrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By YoungFrey
    @ezekielzero said:
    "I believe you can make it disolve using the key and lock mechanism from the poppit, sorry about the lack of information, its the proximity key thing I think theres a setting in there to help."

Do you mean the Tag Sensor?  If so that would work nicely since I'm already using one on the object.
    YoungFrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By YoungFrey
    @Ivos said:
    " @YoungFrey: Put a tag sensor and a destroyer on your object, link them together. Then put a tag inside the bucket and hook it up to your tag sensor. Basic logic behind it: Tag sensor senses tag and sends signal to destroyer to trigger.  This solution fit your issue? "

That is what I want to happen.  I think that should work .  Thanks.
    YoungFrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By YoungFrey

It is resolved.  The problem was that I had not done enough tutroials to get the objects I needed (this is a dumb feature, by the way).  I wonder how much time people have wasted who just wanted to hop in and create a level but found they had very few options.  It should at least show you the options that aren't unlocked yet.  Having done the tutotials, I figure I probably have it all, but I certainly didn't collect everything from all the game levels. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.