Beta invites went out today

#1 Posted by MightyDuck (1522 posts) -

Anyone else get a beta invite? I'm curious to see how the game is. I loved ModNation Racers, but have never been a huge fan of LittleBigPlanet. If anyone else wants to get some racing in let me know.

My PSN is getwhatyagive

#2 Edited by handlas (2681 posts) -

Indeed I got one. Actually, I got 2. So I bet they went out to everyone that signed up.

I liked ModNation well enough. Thought it felt a bit generic so I think by doing the obvious and making it Little Big Planet related it will help it out a lot. Downloading now!

As for my 2nd beta code. If someone didn't get in and wants it just ask here (whoever asks first I'll give it to you).

#3 Posted by Turtlebird95 (2389 posts) -

@handlas: I'd be willing to take it off your hands good sir.

#4 Posted by Muerthoz (350 posts) -

Got my code last week. I downloaded it but haven't started it up yet.

#5 Posted by jewunit (1061 posts) -

I got my code today. I won't be able to play until tomorrow though. I liked Little Big Planet, but never got into ModNation Racers. I am definitely curious as to how this game will play.

#6 Edited by bwheeeler (449 posts) -

Played a bit earlier today, and it's...a LittleBigPlanet karting game. And I still don't understand why they're making it. I only did a couple of races, though. I'm sure the level editing stuff will be neat. But this game seems totally superfluous.

#7 Posted by mosdl (3228 posts) -

Free code: NEAG-7ANQ-E4A8

#8 Edited by rand0mZer00 (240 posts) -

I have an extra code to give: DCFR-JNNF-9TJT

#9 Posted by email (4 posts) -

Here's a free code as well, enjoy.

5D8E-8ANN-7HA4

#10 Posted by Nasar7 (2677 posts) -

@email: Thanks for the code

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.