Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

LittleBigPlanet

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Oct 27, 2008

Lead the way as a player-created Sackperson in the highly customizable side-scrolling world of LittleBigPlanet, where players can play, create, and share 2.5D levels with their friends and the whole PSN community.

I need a few people to complete the Pirates of the Caribean DLC

Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Shadow

I just picked up Littlebigplanet 2 and it's awesome.  I was looking through my trophies and realized that I'm only missing 2 trophies for the first game so before I get too far into the sequel, I want to finish off the first one for good.  One of these trophies though, is for collecting everything in the Pirates of the Caribean DLC and that requires three other people for those pesky four-person switches.  Another problem is that there is literally no one playing those levels online right now.  So if you have the pirates DLC for Littlebigplanet and want to collect everything in it, I'm looking for three other people to do just that.  My PSNID is I_NoScoped_Bambi so send me a message or an invite or just post here and once we get a total of four people, we can get this done.

Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Shadow

Nobody, huh?  Well damn

lego_my_eggo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By lego_my_eggo

I have not tried but i believe you can drag people into the DLC levels as the host even if they do not own it. Try joining a random level with a lot of people and see if they will help you out.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.