Leerdammer is upon us

#1 Edited by Luke (1609 posts) -
#2 Posted by eroticfishcake (7780 posts) -

I should really finish LBP at some stage. Anyone still plays it?

#3 Posted by Bucketdeth (7981 posts) -
@eroticfishcake said:
" I should really finish LBP at some stage. Anyone still plays it? "
People kind of make it seem like there are 0 people online but I always find someone to play with and new awesome maps always pop up.
#4 Posted by eroticfishcake (7780 posts) -
@Bucketdeth: Ah okay. I just haven't played it in a long time since I was busy focusing on the games I was already playing at the time and I really don't have the time now since I've got college exams. :( I'll look around more sometime later next month, cheers.
#5 Posted by stephengotlost (703 posts) -

This will definitely drive me to play this game again. What I really wanted to do when I first saw the game was just to create random crap online, like in Gmod.

#6 Posted by Snail (8468 posts) -

This is awesome news. I am a little concerned about how laggy it will be though.

#7 Posted by Mgsfreak (133 posts) -

EPIC news, can finally finish my level with help:P  
Hope more people come back to LBP it is amazing!

#8 Posted by Bucketdeth (7981 posts) -
@Snail said:
" This is awesome news. I am a little concerned about how laggy it will be though. "
They say in the video that they rewrote a huge chunk of the network code so it should run smoothly.
#9 Posted by captain_clayman (3300 posts) -

LESS LAG? 
THAT'S PERFECT FOR MAKING PENIS LEVELS WITH MY FRIENDS!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.