Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

LittleBigPlanet

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Oct 27, 2008

Lead the way as a player-created Sackperson in the highly customizable side-scrolling world of LittleBigPlanet, where players can play, create, and share 2.5D levels with their friends and the whole PSN community.

Little Big Planet 2 - Stephen Fry drops the bomb (See what I did)

FLStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 17

#1  Edited By FLStyle
    http://twitter.com/stephenfry Stephen Fry mentioned on his twitter account today:

"Morning all. In studio today voicing 2nd edition of a video game. Will check when I'm there if I'm allowed to say what it is..."

Oh because there's so many other popular games that you've only done the first edition of Stephen.
    get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By get2sammyb

LittleBigPlanet PSP. Could be Fable I assume, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say LittleBigPlanet PSP.

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

2nd edition could mean DLC. He doesn't specifically say it's a sequel. And he's also done Fable 2 and Banjo Kazooie Nuts & Bolts, so it could be any of those, not just LBP.

FLStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 17

#4  Edited By FLStyle

Way to be optimistic I guess, but it won't be anything other than LPB 2/PSP.

TheJollyRajah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By TheJollyRajah

I would NOT want another LittleBigPlanet for PS3 unless everything was transferred over, becuase if it's not, I'll just quit.

Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6  Edited By Red

Yeah, it's LBP PSP. I just doubt if it'll work that well on the PSP. The control's fine, but the online sharing is kinda doubtful.

Captain_Insano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#7  Edited By Captain_Insano

who was Stephen Fry in Banjo Kazooie? That game doesn't even have voiced characters

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator
    Captain_Insano said:
    "who was Stephen Fry in Banjo Kazooie? That game doesn't even have voiced characters"
    I thought he did the intro bit, introducing the previous story, but I've just listened to it on youtube, and I'm not 100% sure it is him. It definitely sounds similar, but it could easily be someone else. I dunno.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.