Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

LittleBigPlanet

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Oct 27, 2008

Lead the way as a player-created Sackperson in the highly customizable side-scrolling world of LittleBigPlanet, where players can play, create, and share 2.5D levels with their friends and the whole PSN community.

Little Big Planet Galaxy redesign

cstrfrk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By cstrfrk

No Caption Provided

I’ve converted my site, www.LittleBigPlanetGalaxy.com to a blog format which will be much easier to keep updated with the latest and greatest news surrounding Little Big Planet.  If you don't remember or never heard of the site it's understandable.  It was created way back in August of '08.  About 4 months ago, because of the lack of member activity and time that I was able to commit to updates, the site all but died.  Now with this new blog format, I can update the site from almost anywhere, more quickly and efficiently as well.  I also plan on keeping up with news about other PS3 exclusive titles coming our way, hence the little byline at the top of the site that eludes to this 

So if you haven't seen it yet, check it out!  The conversion is pretty much complete but I'm still working on smaller organizational details.  Also trying to get all the previous content that was there before in place.  Keep checking back often for some great content coming to these pages in the coming months and happy gadding to all you Little Big Planet freaks out there!

cstrfrk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By cstrfrk

No Caption Provided

I’ve converted my site, www.LittleBigPlanetGalaxy.com to a blog format which will be much easier to keep updated with the latest and greatest news surrounding Little Big Planet.  If you don't remember or never heard of the site it's understandable.  It was created way back in August of '08.  About 4 months ago, because of the lack of member activity and time that I was able to commit to updates, the site all but died.  Now with this new blog format, I can update the site from almost anywhere, more quickly and efficiently as well.  I also plan on keeping up with news about other PS3 exclusive titles coming our way, hence the little byline at the top of the site that eludes to this 

So if you haven't seen it yet, check it out!  The conversion is pretty much complete but I'm still working on smaller organizational details.  Also trying to get all the previous content that was there before in place.  Keep checking back often for some great content coming to these pages in the coming months and happy gadding to all you Little Big Planet freaks out there!

destruktive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By destruktive

Awesome looking site man.
    I really like the design of it all

jeffgoldblum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By jeffgoldblum

Why not just call it LittleBIGGalaxy?

cstrfrk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By cstrfrk
    @destruktive:   Thanks!  
    cstrfrk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By cstrfrk
    @JeffGoldblum:  That is a good idea, but I've had this domain since August of last year.  It is quite a mouthful isn't it?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.