Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

LittleBigPlanet

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Oct 27, 2008

Lead the way as a player-created Sackperson in the highly customizable side-scrolling world of LittleBigPlanet, where players can play, create, and share 2.5D levels with their friends and the whole PSN community.

My Giantbomb level is finally completed!

• 119 results
    Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#101  Edited By Shadow

Also, I see people want some of the objects available.  I wish I could do that, but I can't.  Originally, I tried publishing the level with tons of prize balls behind each of the metal transition...things, but as I learned later, some stickers and objects are community locked, meaning you can pick them up in levels, use them in your own, but not give them to other people.  The thing is, almost all of the objects incorporate community locked stickers.  In those custom-costume levels, most of the stickers they give away are just solid colors that they made by taking a picture of pure blue, purple, green, etc.  I used those to make most of my objects.  For example, the green in Luchadeer's mask is thanks to those stickers, as is the tan i used for the skin of everyone except Ryan.  And before you ask (and just because I want to tell this story), the real reason why he looks like Chef from South Park is that there is a limit to how many stickers a single object can have on it, and any more results in the oldest one being erased.  Ryan was also the first character I made so I didn't realize this was a risk until after his skin got erased, at which point I really didn't want to go through all the trouble of remaking his clothes and facial hair so now, as it turns out, he had a tanning incident.

Anyway, thanks to that community locked bullshit, no one could play my level with those prize bubbles in there and that actually turned out to be the reason no one but me could play it for the first few days after I published it.  So long story short, as much as I would like to let you guys have all the models I spent literally days making, the game won't let me.  I recomend just making them yourselves.  That Luchadeer actually didn't take me that long to make compared to for example, Chuck Norris. 

NickM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#102  Edited By NickM
    @Shadow said:
    "

Years in the making...okay weeks....okay 1 week....but that's all I did that week, the one (and so far the only.  I mean wtf people), Giantbomb level!  The latest and greatest thing on Littlebigplanet has been published hot off the damn editor.  All of the giantbomb staff are featured, as well as many guests.  This thing has a LOT of dialogue and a LOOOOOT of stuff referencing jokes made on the bombcast.  So you who have PS3s, play it.  And you who don't have PS3s.....get a PS3!  I mean you saw that chart, right?  The name is "How Giantbomb became a threat" and my PSNID is I_NoScoped_Bambi.  Play it, heart it, and for the love of god, heart me!   This is my first, and if you people make me cry by not liking it, it'll be my last.  I've neglected friends and family this entire week to make this, I love it, and because I'm biased by being the original creator, you KNOW it's good.  By the way, for those of you wondering, THIS is the project I mentioned in that other thread last week....and my lack of a Playstation Eye is the reason I couldn't use those pictures.  But don't worry, they did provide inspiration.

"
    hey, i jut picked the game up yesterday. do you mind re-upping the level again, if you're not to busy?
    Mgsfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#103  Edited By Mgsfreak

Ill check it out tonite man looking foward to it, I have had LBP for like a year now and just havn't got round to playing it. Now It's all LBP I can't get enough of it! Such a fantastic game with a great community

Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Shadow
    @NickM said:
    " @Shadow said: ?
    "

Years in the making...okay weeks....okay 1 week....but that's all I did that week, the one (and so far the only.  I mean wtf people), Giantbomb level!  The latest and greatest thing on Littlebigplanet has been published hot off the damn editor.  All of the giantbomb staff are featured, as well as many guests.  This thing has a LOT of dialogue and a LOOOOOT of stuff referencing jokes made on the bombcast.  So you who have PS3s, play it.  And you who don't have PS3s.....get a PS3!  I mean you saw that chart, right?  The name is "How Giantbomb became a threat" and my PSNID is I_NoScoped_Bambi.  Play it, heart it, and for the love of god, heart me!   This is my first, and if you people make me cry by not liking it, it'll be my last.  I've neglected friends and family this entire week to make this, I love it, and because I'm biased by being the original creator, you KNOW it's good.  By the way, for those of you wondering, THIS is the project I mentioned in that other thread last week....and my lack of a Playstation Eye is the reason I couldn't use those pictures.  But don't worry, they did provide inspiration.

"
    hey, i jut picked the game up yesterday. do you mind re-upping the level again, if you're not to busy? "
    sorry it took so long, but...I forgot.  I checked and it's still uploaded from 3 months ago.  Did you try searching for "giantbomb" (no spaces) in the search engine
    natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#105  Edited By natetodamax

Interesting.

NickM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#106  Edited By NickM
    @Shadow said:
    " @NickM said:
    " @Shadow said: ?
    "

"
    hey, i jut picked the game up yesterday. do you mind re-upping the level again, if you're not to busy? "
    sorry it took so long, but...I forgot.  I checked and it's still uploaded from 3 months ago.  Did you try searching for "giantbomb" (no spaces) in the search engine "
    Oh, thanks. I was searching for "giant bomb" with a space, and it only found Fallout 3 levels.
    AngeTheDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#107  Edited By AngeTheDude

I just played this level right now and it was a BLAST. Gotta love inside jokes, STRIKTLY 4 DA FANS.

jamesg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#108  Edited By jamesg

anyone made a video yet? If not i can make one

ep_driver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#109  Edited By ep_driver
    @JamesG: make one por favor. 

just checked youtube and it looks like there is video, but not video capped, just a camcorder filming a tv screen.
    jamesg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By jamesg

rendering hd video now. its going to be two parts. I got lost in the middle of the level. lol

quinistheman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#111  Edited By quinistheman

Here's the link if you want to add it to your Que. 

http://lbp.me/v/pf915s

jamesg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By jamesg

Here's part 1. Part 2 is on the way

ep_driver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By ep_driver
    @JamesG: thanks dude! your efforts are further proof the GB community is the best out there.
    Avatar image for charlesalanratliff
    CharlesAlanRatliff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 34

@JamesG: Thanks for the videos!  

That level is pretty awesome. I need to go play it!
    JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By JJOR64

Glad to see that someone finally did it. I tried to do it, but my camera was crap and the stupid YouTube upload limit at the time.

VisariLoyalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#116  Edited By VisariLoyalist

this looks exactly like a level from like 2 years ago guys

stackboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#117  Edited By stackboy

Will check it out tonight, always looking for great new levels.

MisterMouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#118  Edited By MisterMouse

oh and criticism allows you to improve... so you should accept it!

Malakhii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Malakhii
    @JamesG: Awesome man, you are my hero. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.