Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

LittleBigPlanet

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Oct 27, 2008

Lead the way as a player-created Sackperson in the highly customizable side-scrolling world of LittleBigPlanet, where players can play, create, and share 2.5D levels with their friends and the whole PSN community.

So, I won a LittleBigPlanet beta Key... however...

Terrell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By Terrell

It's late, so I'll try and keep this short

So I won one of the LittleBigPlanet beta keys that are being given out all over the internet (I just entered the contest just for fun, didn't expect to win) however, as some of you may know, I don't own a PS3, so the code is pretty much useless to me. So I was wondering if anyone here wanted it?

The thing is, I dont just want to throw the code away on someone who just wants to play around (its a Beta, not a demo) So I'm looking for someone who owns a PS3, but who ALSO has been involved with a Beta, and by involved, I mean has sent feedbackt to the developers and not just took advantage of playing a game early.  Anyone who has the qualifications interested?

Mushir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Mushir

Get ready for a lot of requests!

Terrell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Terrell
    Twilight said:
    "Get ready for a lot of requests!"
    yeah, well im going to bed, so I'll just check it in the morning and hopefully someone good will post here by then...so we will see....
    Absurd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Absurd

Expect some lying from the desperate :P

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#5  Edited By Vinchenzo
    Terrell said:
    "It's late, so I'll try and keep this short

So I won one of the LittleBigPlanet beta keys that are being given out all over the internet (I just entered the contest just for fun, didn't expect to win) however, as some of you may know, I don't own a PS3, so the code is pretty much useless to me. So I was wondering if anyone here wanted it?

The thing is, I dont just want to throw the code away on someone who just wants to play around (its a Beta, not a demo) So I'm looking for someone who owns a PS3, but who ALSO has been involved with a Beta, and by involved, I mean has sent feedbackt to the developers and not just took advantage of playing a game early.  Anyone who has the qualifications interested?"
    I'll take the key if you don't want it. I barely play my PS3 so maybe it will get some use and change my mind about the game. Not that I had doubts about it, but I haven't really been hyped-up for a PS3 game.
    Rezzolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Rezzolution

Hey I would love it. I've been trying to get my hands on one lately but still have had no luck. I'll definitely use it to send any feedback I can. :)

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#8  Edited By Snail

I would be in dept with you.

MetalGearSunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By MetalGearSunny

Oh, please I want to play!!

Well, there goes my chances of getting it.

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#10  Edited By kush

I would just like to say that it's a demo, not a beta. They may call it a "beta", but it's really just a demo and there to test out the servers and get people hyped for the game. Nothing less, nothing more...

Demilich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Demilich

In all fairness it's a goddamn big demo.

Christopper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Christopper

I've been involved in a Beta and know my responsibility for giving feedback, Im currently in the Home Beta but haven't been lucky enough to get into LBP which is a bit dissapointing. If you cant find anyone else worthwhilte to give it too, then Im your man!

get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By get2sammyb
    Kush said:
    "I would just like to say that it's a demo, not a beta. They may call it a "beta", but it's really just a demo and there to test out the servers and get people hyped for the game. Nothing less, nothing more..."
    I agree. It's far too close to release to be a beta.
    Demilich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Demilich

The game itself is a demo of the full release, but it's still a beta to test their servers.

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#15  Edited By kush
    Demilich said:
    "The game itself is a demo of the full release, but it's still a beta to test their servers."
    Exactly what I said...if this were a real beta it would have come out months before release, not weeks. What kind of big issues could they fix in a few weeks? This is just a pre-release party for the lucky ones who get a code. It's not even a demo, it's a publicity stunt and it's working very well. :P
    albedos_shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#16  Edited By albedos_shadow

I'd be happy to have it, Itried getting in the Home Beta and failed, but I played the Halo 3 and CoD4 betas and sent some feedback.

Zebadee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#17  Edited By Zebadee

I have participated in a couple PC game betas, me and especilly my younger sisters (who are literally counting down the days to the release on their wall) are looking forward to this game and would love to test it. Tried a lot of different sites to get one but was unable to. 

Would be ever grateful.Thanks.
    Terrell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Terrell

Ok, thanks everyone for the feedback...give me a second to think this over, I just woke up....  But yeah I'll private message someone in a few minutes with it

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Vinchenzo

God damnit, did Levio get it?

Demilich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Demilich
    Vinchenzo said:
    "God damnit, did Levio get it?"
    Oh god I hope not...
    BiffMcBlumpkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By BiffMcBlumpkin

Give it to the dude with little sisters wanting to play the game.

This is McBlumpkin justice.

Terrell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Terrell

Ok, I just sent it out, so whoever got it should be getting a Private Message very soon. I really couldn't think of a good way to pick so I just did random selection of all the names that posted in here. So whoever got it (well I know who, but I cant say, that would be lame) come in here and let people know what you plan to make, or gloat about it, or whatever (you probably shouldn't gloat though, lol)

Also, make sure you show us all what you made in the game somehow, so I know that it went to good use. And MAKE SURE you send feedback. I'm not terribly interested in the game, so even if I had a PS3, I probably wouldn't have been the best person to participate in the Beta (Demo? I guess I can see what people mean by that), but I can tell alot of people are interested, so let them know the key went to good use. (after all, people are selling these things on ebay! CRAZYINESS!!!)

Thanks all for being patient with me

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Vinchenzo
    BiffMcBlumpkin said:
    "Give it to the dude with little sisters wanting to play the game.

This is McBlumpkin justice."
    I don't agree with your justice.
    Terrell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Terrell

And no Levio didn't get it, he said he doesn't have a PS3... (sorry Levio, lol)

Zebadee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Zebadee
    Terrell said:
    "Ok, I just sent it out, so whoever got it should be getting a Private Message very soon. I really couldn't think of a good way to pick so I just did random selection of all the names that posted in here. So whoever got it (well I know who, but I cant say, that would be lame) come in here and let people know what you plan to make, or gloat about it, or whatever (you probably shouldn't gloat though, lol)

Also, make sure you show us all what you made in the game somehow, so I know that it went to good use. And MAKE SURE you send feedback. I'm not terribly interested in the game, so even if I had a PS3, I probably wouldn't have been the best person to participate in the Beta (Demo? I guess I can see what people mean by that), but I can tell alot of people are interested, so let them know the key went to good use. (after all, people are selling these things on ebay! CRAZYINESS!!!)

Thanks all for being patient with me"
    Well I guess I didn't get it since I haven't recieved a pm, thanks for doing it fairly though man.
    Terrell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Terrell
    Zebadee said:
    "Terrell said:
    "Ok, I just sent it out, so whoever got it should be getting a Private Message very soon. I really couldn't think of a good way to pick so I just did random selection of all the names that posted in here. So whoever got it (well I know who, but I cant say, that would be lame) come in here and let people know what you plan to make, or gloat about it, or whatever (you probably shouldn't gloat though, lol)

Thanks all for being patient with me"
    Well I guess I didn't get it since I haven't recieved a pm, thanks for doing it fairly though man."
    no problem, I figured if I wanted something like that, I would want it to be done fairly, so...yeah. Also, just to let you know, you were the last person to be eliminated in me randomly crossing people out. Hopefully that makes you feel better (wait, that might make you feel worse....sorry).
    BiffMcBlumpkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By BiffMcBlumpkin
    Terrell said:
    "Also, just to let you know, you were the last person to be eliminated in me randomly crossing people out."

Wait, that doesn't sound random or fair at all.

*slams hands down on table*

Hanging chad motherfucker no blood for oil dude!
    Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Vinchenzo

Conspiracy theories, anybody?

Zebadee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Zebadee

Did you use a random number generator? or just tick off random people? :P

Terrell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Terrell
    BiffMcBlumpkin said:
    "Terrell said:
    "Also, just to let you know, you were the last person to be eliminated in me randomly crossing people out."

Wait, that doesn't sound random or fair at all.

*slams hands down on table*

Hanging chad motherfucker no blood for oil dude!"
    lol wow...yeah it was random though

Just to let everyone know, I used the most advanced method of selection: Eeany, Meany, Miney, Mo!!! (or however you spell it)....

So yeah, I just did that and eliminated whoever it landed on, and then did it again, and again, etc...
    Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Vinchenzo

Levio91
    on Sept. 22, 2008
    Very literate enjoys rap //definately not aforum troll when he posts he always has something worthwhile to say.
    Why is this on your wall, Terrell? You having an affair?
    Terrell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Terrell
    Vinchenzo said:
    "
    Levio91
    on Sept. 22, 2008
    Very literate enjoys rap //definately not aforum troll when he posts he always has something worthwhile to say.
    Why is this on your wall, Terrell? You having an affair?"
    lol, wow.  Naw Levio's actually a decent person. He has some views I don't agree with, but others I do, and thats why I added him as a friend. He gets hated on alot, which reminds me of me....

And the word affair implies something that I don't get down with at all....so yeah
    Shasam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Shasam

Awww man, I missed out. =(

Shame, I am sick of simply beta testing our crappy uni games.

albedos_shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#34  Edited By albedos_shadow

Just so everyone knows: I got the code! Thanks, Terrell, and I'll let you guys know when I complete my first masterpiece!

Terrell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Terrell

You're welcome again, and please everyone who keeps sending me 20 PM's, umm..can you please stop, thanks! 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.