Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

LittleBigPlanet

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Oct 27, 2008

Lead the way as a player-created Sackperson in the highly customizable side-scrolling world of LittleBigPlanet, where players can play, create, and share 2.5D levels with their friends and the whole PSN community.

So what changes/improvements would you like to see in the sequel?

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By TwoOneFive

I'm sure the guys over at Media Molecule are probably hard at work making the controls play more like a platformer the way people expect platformers to play. Very tight and precise controls. I think that alone would make the game a lot cooler, both for playing the game and creating even better, and more complicated level.

It would be cool if you could always force sackboy to stay on one plane, but have multiple planes like one in the foreground, and one far in the background like you do in the Oddworld games. 

I would also like to be given the choice for where and when you can jump between the 3 depths (or whatever you call 'em). For instance, no having to force the player to stay on one plane, instead you could just tell the game to only allow the sackboy to move in one plane during a particular part of the level (or the entire level). With this, it would be cool to see them allow you to creat more planes for more complicated stuff. 
    I would also like to see some type of teleportation tool, like a Portal black hole or a Mario pipe etc., that when you pass through it you are automatically transported to another corresponding black hole pipe etc. I

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.