Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

LittleBigPlanet

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Oct 27, 2008

Lead the way as a player-created Sackperson in the highly customizable side-scrolling world of LittleBigPlanet, where players can play, create, and share 2.5D levels with their friends and the whole PSN community.

What are your favorite community levels?

Sooperspy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 17

#1  Edited By Sooperspy

Some of my favorite levels are definitely the Little Big Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner levels by Stunkel. A few more levels I love are the Bunker levels by Poms, and the Destroy the City levels. Also The best ways to die in LBP: 2 is another great and hilarious level by Geniet94. So, what are some of your favorite community levels.

Avatar image for lordxavierbritish
    LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By LordXavierBritish

I didn't play a whole lot of LittleBigPlanet, I should probably go back to it someday. I do remember the Dead Space series of levels some guy did being of very excellent quality. I can say whole heartedly that it was one of the few times I was legitimately stunned by user generated content.

bed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 24

#3  Edited By bed

i remember some dude made a science level. that level was fantastic, along with the second one he made. 

Bionicicide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Bionicicide

Made me forget how horrible the enemies in the game were (exempt "bosses").

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.