Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

LittleBigPlanet

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Oct 27, 2008

Lead the way as a player-created Sackperson in the highly customizable side-scrolling world of LittleBigPlanet, where players can play, create, and share 2.5D levels with their friends and the whole PSN community.

What ideas are you brainstorming for LBP?

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By TwoOneFive

Since this is the end all site about gaming mechanics as such, what are you excited to be doing ini LBP. like what concepts, objects, etc are you thinkin about doing?

i want to create a maze game, that forces you to travel in many directions (not just left to right) and you have to figure out the right way. i think its simple for the first try. 
    chililili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By chililili
    TwoOneFive said:
    "Since this is the end all site about gaming mechanics as such, what are you excited to be doing ini LBP. like what concepts, objects, etc are you thinkin about doing?
    i want to create a maze game, that forces you to travel in many directions (not just left to right) and you have to figure out the right way. i think its simple for the first try. 
    "
    I think I first need to test the mechanics but I would like something with really complex enemies, but again I have to actually have the thing in my hands and see whats viable. I would like to make an SC based level or Diablo based.
    Demyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By Demyx

No idea.

I probably won't get it for a while =(
    shadows_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By shadows_kill

after seeing how you create levels(showed in qore episode 4) it seems limitless  for what you can do.

chililili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By chililili
    shadows_kill said:
    "after seeing how you create levels(showed in qore episode 4) it seems limitless  for what you can do."
    I keep thinking I should get me some qore
    PenguinNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6  Edited By PenguinNerd

I'll make something crazy..something that no one else thought that you would even be able to do....I don't know quite what that is but it'll be epic trust me...see ya there. :D

Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Player1

Thats a great question. I'm usually bad at being creative, so I don't see myself being good at the level editor. Can't wait to see what random stuff the world can come up with though. Maybe a baseball game, but then you'd have to give sackboy a bat, and I don't know if thats possible. Maybe he could smack the ball :P

chililili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By chililili
    nerdboy said:
    "I'll make something crazy..something that no one else thought that you would even be able to do....I don't know quite what that is but it'll be epic trust me...see ya there. :D"
    Oooh here's an idea  lunar level, you know dress up Sackboys as astronauts have the lander and buggy and some evil moon people.
    Dan_CiTi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Dan_CiTi
    caption
    caption

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By 100

This may be the wrong place to ask this but, if I make a map can i send it to a friend through PSN? 

shadows_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By shadows_kill
    chililili said:
    "shadows_kill said:
    "after seeing how you create levels(showed in qore episode 4) it seems limitless  for what you can do."
    I keep thinking I should get me some qore"
    well to me the 3rd one was the worst. 1st one is mainly games that are released or released soon. 2nd is mainly r2 stuff cant remember what else but there was some horrer game. but 4th is the best to me.
    PenguinNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12  Edited By PenguinNerd
    chililili said:
    "nerdboy said:
    "I'll make something crazy..something that no one else thought that you would even be able to do....I don't know quite what that is but it'll be epic trust me...see ya there. :D"
    Oooh here's an idea  lunar level, you know dress up Sackboys as astronauts have the lander and buggy and some evil moon people."
    hmmm....maybe the whole level is jumping from different planets and moons....with a final boss being a space monkey ninja with superpowers....then after the boss fight you could hop in that rocket car and fly to the finish....

another one could be kind of like that video they did from forever ago..they built two "fighters" and they fought each other...kind of like a fighting game....so maybe there would be these two huge robots...each person would pilot one.  one level would control one arm and another level the other arm...and there would be switches to make it move.....and when you hit one of the robots in a "weak spot" (button under it's head) the head would fly off (kind of like that old Rock em Sock em game)

or there would be two cars (like the rocket car fast but easier to keep grounded) and it would be a race (since there are 3 levels or depth you could probably do three cars...and you'd have to avoid a bunch of obstacles....OR there are only two cars one sackboy controls the car itself while the other controls "weapons and boost" that can be used to get past obstacles....

another one is a forest level that is built off the whole swinging mechanic we've seen. (where they grabbed onto a ball thing and swung around)....so you could be like Sack-monkeys and swing through the "forest".....also the music creation could totally be utilized here....like as you go along you hear the sounds of the "forest"

nothing really super crazy there but just some random things that came to mind...if i sat down and really thought out something i could come up with something better than those...the ones up there are more just something to build off of...
    lantus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By lantus

I won't divulge my secret plans! But I'll tell you I'm planning on making a horror themed level.

Vaxadrin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#15  Edited By Vaxadrin

I am, quite simply, going to make the hardest possible levels I can conceive.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.