nets's LittleBigPlanet (PlayStation 3) review

• nets wrote this review on .
  • nets has written a total of 3 reviews.

Little Big Planet is PS3's Best Title To Date.

Posted by PufferFiz

Nice review, This game is a must have and im glade we have reviews like this to back it up.

Posted by goomba27

Good review, as the previous person said it good to have reviews like this to back up a good game. It’s a shame (not really that I don't have a ps3 if not I would definitely buy this game and some of the add-on pack, which look great and very fun. You should consider writing a small review for some of the packs you have downloaded. Maybe you’ll get me to buy a ps3, just to play this game.

Goomba27