fadic4's LittleBigPlanet (PlayStation 3) review

• fadic4 wrote this review on .

LBP Review

Little big planet is a fun and great game to own if your creative and like to play and share things online with your friends.This game is fun to play and has a ton of features and unlockibles.. to keep you coming back for more.. and has lots of DLC.. such as things your sackboy can wear...

The online is a great part of the game, you can creat your own levels and share them with the WHOLE WORLD

Graphics: 8.5 its full of colorfull levels. you should know if youve seen it
Sound: 9.0 great sound
Game Play: 8.7 even though some times youll have truoble moving around but its nothing you cant get used to