origanalreaper's LittleBigPlanet (PlayStation 3) review

• origanalreaper wrote this review on .

LittleBigPlanet, Does it meet expectations

LittleBigPlanet is an amazing game which offers great onlne and single player action. LittleBigPlanet although Tedious after a while is a great game with new levels being put online every day. If you do not have online and no brothers or sisters to play with you WILL get tired really quickly. This game is supposed to be one of the best games out this year. Which it is! But there is room for improvement or instance more competitve modes. But nevertheless it is a great game that does meet expectations. And it is really good and i highly recomend this game. But rent it first to checck if you like it

Hope yo enjoy you purchase