dragoon14's LittleBigPlanet (PlayStation 3) review

LBP

They say some games are unlimited possibility's which they are really not and end somewhere but this game LBP is unlimited, and will never end. People will be making new levels, which will be nonstop fun. All the cool costumes you wear which are really neat. The game play which is basic, becomes unreal in all the things you can do by just run&jump. When I first played it i was over whelmed in what you can do. I like it because it's online, it's ment for online play. The story mode is just to get you amped of for  online play. You get all your items ready to build you levels and going through the world of LBP. Overall it's hands down the greatest game ever for the Ps3 and will always will be. There is no need to make a second one.I love love LOVE! it.