kodmani's LittleBigPlanet (PlayStation 3) review

This game makes Mario and Luigi cry to their daddy's

This game is one of the greatest games I have ever played. It's innovative, creative, and it takes your imagination into a video game.

Gameplay:
Very simple platformer with a slight twist of how to beat your levels.

Graphics:
Extremely cute sackpeople running around dressed like no tomorrow.

Tools:
You can create your own maps, characters and so much people.

Multiplayer:
Addictive and so much fun. SUCKS YOU IN O_O

This game will keep you going for a very long time, even though I just recently started it. It has this whole new image where this little sackboy could be the new playstation mascot. I'm just wondering how long 800 characters are so can post this review already and carry on with my life ... stop reading here ... please ... WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE !!! ... your mom is a classy lady ... wanna hug ??

Posted by kodmani

THIS GAME HAS 5/5 STARS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!