boomer__2312's LittleBigPlanet (PlayStation 3) review

• boomer__2312 wrote this review on .

Littlebigplanet exceeds all expectations

I bought litlebigplanet about a year, to see what is was like.  At first I didn't get my hopes too high, it looked like an average platformer with some kiddy elements.  the game was like the Jesus Christ of games (God being OOT) with amazing controls, great graphics, fun and challenging levels, plus user friendly tools.
 that's another thing I want to talk about, the level creator mode.  At first, I was never very creative about the making of levels, but now I've got very good levels on the way and, when I look at other people's levels, the only thing that goes through my mind is: "i wonder how long it took them to make this".  if you see littlebigplanet at a wal-mart or an EB games, buy it. That's all I can say to you