nonsense88's LittleBigPlanet (PlayStation 3) review

Good, But Frustrating at Times

I like the idea behind this game and I love the community-created levels, but I hate how slippery the controls are. The sackboys and girls have "realistic" physics in a 2D platformer which is the biggest mistake the game developers made. If LBP had the tight and accurate controls of games like Mega Man, it would've been much more enjoyable for me. Also when there's more than 1 player on the screen and they are far away from each other, the screen zooms out and its really hard to see what you're doing especially since all the sackboys look pretty much the same no matter what you wear.

Other reviews for LittleBigPlanet (PlayStation 3)

Little Big Awesome! 0

Where to begin? First of all I was not part of the LBP Beta so I really had only videos shape my idea of the game until I at last bought it the Saturday before its official Tuesday release. I have played through basically all of the single player campaign (just missing to get all the goodies) and have mucked around in the online portion now that the servers are on. Let me tell you that this game is phenomenal. I also tried the creator mode and got some stuff (nothing special yet) done. I think I...