nonsense88's LittleBigPlanet (PlayStation 3) review

Good, But Frustrating at Times

I like the idea behind this game and I love the community-created levels, but I hate how slippery the controls are. The sackboys and girls have "realistic" physics in a 2D platformer which is the biggest mistake the game developers made. If LBP had the tight and accurate controls of games like Mega Man, it would've been much more enjoyable for me. Also when there's more than 1 player on the screen and they are far away from each other, the screen zooms out and its really hard to see what you're doing especially since all the sackboys look pretty much the same no matter what you wear.

Other reviews for LittleBigPlanet (PlayStation 3)

Wow is this game F**ing Awesome...... 0

I would just like to say the users on this site that gave this game bad reviews dont know what a amazing game is soooo dont listen to their dumb ass comments. Littlebigplanet is a create it yourself platformer, and it is made by now one of my favorite develepers Media Molecule. First of all i was dying for this game for a while, and when i got it on day one it was probably the best day i have ever spent playing on a videogame. The story mode that media molecule made was a lot better than i expec...