Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Loadout

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Jan 31, 2014

Loadout is a third-person shooter featuring fully customizable weapons and over-the-top violence. It is available through Steam for PC and the PlayStation Store for PS4.

What the heck has happened to this game?

NeoCalypso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By NeoCalypso

I got into this beta a long while ago but never played it. Then I was looking at my steam library and seeing it there, decided to check out the store page to find out when it was coming out only to find that there is no longer(was there ever?) a store page. Nor is there a community page for it. Not only that but the official site seems to be gone now as well. Even here the forums are completely empty and the description on the wiki is backwards for some reason. Even the sub-reddit hasn't had a single post in over a month.

Have I stumbled on some sort of government conspiracy? Where the hell has this game gone?

RedHatDrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By RedHatDrew

There never was a store page, probably because they're still in closed beta. Wouldn't be surprised if something showed up after open beta started.

waffledoodle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By waffledoodle

Closed beta is still goin' on -- the official site is here: http://www.loadout.com/

project343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

They've been pissing out beta invites for the past while.

Got a key, played all night. Fucking great time.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.