Soundtrack is out (And is amazing)

#1 Edited by Dezztroy (733 posts) -
#2 Posted by jerseyscum (852 posts) -

This is amazing. Goddamn.

The soundtrack is Silent Hill 2 good. I'm going to now have to pick this game up just for the music alone.

We gotta help generate some serious buzz on this release. The soundtrack is going to win fucking awards if the hype behind it is big enough.

#3 Posted by jerseyscum (852 posts) -

Sorry to gush more, but "Sleep Forever" is an AMAZING track.

#4 Posted by SeaMoose (41 posts) -

Thanks for the recommendation. Just bought the game and will probably buy the soundtrack later. I've been on a Video Game Music binge lately so this is exactly what I needed.

#5 Posted by Askherserenity (106 posts) -

I just tweeted to Patrick about this game. I hope he hears me out. He NEEDS to check this game out!

#6 Posted by Sawboss (95 posts) -

I do really love to listen to this soundtrack. Top tracks for me are "Where Is it Going," "Sleep Forever," and "Blue World."

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.