Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Lost Odyssey

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Feb 12, 2008

Lost Odyssey tells the epic journey of Kaim, a 1000 year old immortal with no memory of his past. He soon discovers there are other immortals as a conspiracy begins to unravel.

Are the Lost Odyssey's DLCs worth getting?

Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By Jeust

Are they? 

Cheers

KnightsofRound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By KnightsofRound

The Triple Bonus Pack is only worth getting if you want the memory lamp.  The Killer Machine ring isn't really essential but I suppose it helps in some places.  The additional dream is neat too, but it's only worth it if you really liked the dreams.  Basically, if you want to be able to watch any cut scene from the game at any given time then it's worth the $2.50, although I personally feel like it should have been included in the game in the first place.

The Seeker of the Deep dungeon is worth getting if you're really into the game, but you will have to be ready for some extreme preparation.  The boss in this dungeon is hard as hell and you will have to do a lot of skill/level grinding to get adequately prepared to take him on.  There are also achievements for every 5th floor all the way up to floor 25, so that's an easy 50 points, but the other 50 you get from the boss will take a lot of time and hard work to get.  Definitely worth getting if you're a hardcore RPG player and you like Lost Odyssey a lot.

It's also worth noting that you cannot use the memory lamp until you get the Nautilus, and you cannot access the bonus dungeon until disc 4.

Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By Jeust
    @KnightsofRound: 

ohhhh  

thanks very much for the reply. :)

I was wondering that because i was thinking of buying the game... and i did. 

And i love the dreams. 

Cheers

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.