Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Lost Odyssey

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Feb 12, 2008

Lost Odyssey tells the epic journey of Kaim, a 1000 year old immortal with no memory of his past. He soon discovers there are other immortals as a conspiracy begins to unravel.

So I need some help

Cramsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Cramsy

Ok. So after loosing my shit over the last few hours I've come to the conclusion that IT'S FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE to defeat the 'Living Ice' boss near the end of Disk 3. Ive got him down to casting reflect but then, of course, I get destroyed by All Aquara and have to start this joyous process all over again.  I've seen on the internet, people using spells that I've never herd of before, and with no room to grind anymore am I just screwed with under leveled characters forever? Shame, I was enjoying this disk as well. 

bradleykl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By bradleykl

I actually got to this part a couple years ago and had the exact same problem put the game back in a while ago and still couldn't do anything about it. I loved the game shame I got stuck here. If anyone has an easy way to get past this let me know. 

pweidman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By pweidman

If I'm understanding correctly, for the last boss on disc 3....:Spellcasters cast only heal, barriers and powerus on Mack, and he attacks alone w/combos and powerbangle on.  Keep him protected and you'll beat the Ice Beast in 10 or so turns. Chucking bombs helps also.  Oh and put Mack in front alone so he's not targeted. Cure-all spells if you get frozen characters.  Hope that helps.

bradleykl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By bradleykl

Thanks, I'll give it a shot see how it works

Avatar image for lemmycaution217
    Lemmycaution217

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Lemmycaution217
    @pweidman said:
    "

If I'm understanding correctly, for the last boss on disc 3....:Spellcasters cast only heal, barriers and powerus on Mack, and he attacks alone w/combos and powerbangle on.  Keep him protected and you'll beat the Ice Beast in 10 or so turns. Chucking bombs helps also.  Oh and put Mack in front alone so he's not targeted. Cure-all spells if you get frozen characters.  Hope that helps.

"
    Basically what he said. Man, it has been so long since I last played this game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.