An informative and positive Lost Planet 2 review

#1 Edited by Nettacki (1317 posts) -

Found this one on YT. I thought it was quite direct, straight to the point, and kinda shows the game for what it is. 

He convinced me to at least try the game out sometime in the future, that's for sure.
#2 Edited by EdIsCool (1122 posts) -

cue another Brad-Hate session. The OP does not intend it..but it'll happen

#3 Posted by ryanwho (12082 posts) -

I feel like you might be shilling your own youtube review. 

#4 Posted by Nettacki (1317 posts) -

This totally is not mine. This is someone else's. I'm just spreading it to at least let others be informed of the game a bit more, if they haven't already from Brad's review. It's just a different, more direct view that I'm presenting here.

#5 Edited by MAN_FLANNEL (2462 posts) -

A blatant Lost Planet fanboy says Lost Planet is good?  Dat iz amahzun.  
"Reviewers are teh biased"
"They are teh stupidz uze ur brians"
"Really well designed package" -LOL 

Just because you agree with a review doesn't mean it's "direct" and "shows it for what it is". Regardless of his viewpoint, it was bad.  All he did was repeat "this game is good, it doesn't suck" for eight minutes.

I also find the whole "the gameplay isn't horrible, you simply have to be smart to play it right" argument funny.  Bad game design is bad game design. 

#6 Posted by Nettacki (1317 posts) -
@MAN_FLANNEL: He didn't seem that fanboy-ish to me. But whatever you see fit...
#7 Posted by Whisperkill (2969 posts) -

I have a better one

#8 Posted by b33 (413 posts) -

cause in a game, only the "good" things matter

#9 Posted by bonbolapti (1599 posts) -

I'm watching his, but I'm seeing brad's : |

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.