" @Rhaknar said:
" so says mr.davis on tweeter "
What time is that EST?  "
7 PM EST
#5 Posted by Rhaknar (5940 posts) -

I believe its midnight UK time

#6 Posted by Rhaknar (5940 posts) -

taswell   
NEVERMIND. I WAS MISINFORMED. RT @ taswell: HEY GUISE, we're doing a LIVE QUICK LOOK of LOST PLANET 2 at 4PM PDT TODAY. MORE DETAILS TO COME!  

no quicklook afterall >_>

#7 Posted by Scullinator (505 posts) -

I think ill wait for the quick look before buying this game.  I enjoyed the first one.  After watching videos on the marketplace I was looking forward to this game.  Looks like more of the same from the first game, but with more epic monsters.  Sounds good to me.

#8 Posted by Scullinator (505 posts) -

where is that quick look?

#9 Posted by Rhaknar (5940 posts) -
@Scullinator said:
" where is that quick look? "
@Rhaknar said:
"   taswell   
NEVERMIND. I WAS MISINFORMED. RT @ taswell: HEY GUISE, we're doing a LIVE QUICK LOOK of LOST PLANET 2 at 4PM PDT TODAY. MORE DETAILS TO COME!    no quicklook afterall >_> "

#10 Edited by MisterChief (829 posts) -

There was a quick look on the site but it was taken down.  I downloaded it but haven't watched it so I don't know why it was taken down.

EDIT: Just watched it and there is a chunk of video missing but the audio track keeps going so that the video and audio sync is really off obviously.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.