Lost Planet 2!

#1 Posted by n00blar (14 posts) -

I don't know if anyone else noticed but they just put up an announcement for Lost Planet 2 on XBL.  I'm not that hyped for it but i thought other people might like to know

#2 Edited by PenguinDust (12481 posts) -

For those not wanting to have to log into XBL to see the video, you can go here http://gamersyde.com/stream_10179_en.html for a subtitled HD version or here http://kotaku.com/5158575/lost-planet-2-the-trailer or just watch this Youtube Japanese-language version (the trailer itself is in English, though...)

I'm not sure everyone was clamoring for this sequel, but it does look sweet.  And, might be it hinting of 4 player co-op play by the squad-based action in the video.
#3 Posted by Captain_Fookup (1519 posts) -

Still downloading the dang trailer.

#4 Posted by PercyChuggs (1087 posts) -

If they fix the slow, trudging player movement, the knock down animations that take forever to get up from, then it should be pretty good.

#5 Posted by ParrapatehRappa (185 posts) -
PercyChuggs said:
"If they fix the slow, trudging player movement, the knock down animations that take forever to get up from, then it should be pretty good.
"
I guess they've since replaced Wayne? If that's the case, I don't really care. The game looks fucking awesome.
#6 Posted by Snail (8593 posts) -

Meh...

Any news on the Lost Planet movie to be directed by David Hayter?

#7 Posted by Daz0608 (384 posts) -

It looks great I missed out on the 1st LP, but looking forward to this one

#8 Posted by Shinoadr (82 posts) -

Looks awesome, LP 1 was great!

#9 Posted by granderojo (1778 posts) -

looks better than the first, might pick this up.

#10 Posted by Wolverine (4281 posts) -

I could care less.

#11 Posted by ErEl (142 posts) -
@Wolverine said:
" I could care less. "
As in, you do care about it...?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.