LP 2 on sale on Amazon for $10

#1 Edited by CoheedFavorHouse (670 posts) -

edit: keep in mind, this is the US Amazon. Throwing that out there. 

Okay, okay. I get it. Lost Planet 2 is a shit game, or so the majority of reviews indicate. But hey, if you're interested it's there! This post is mainly to inform you, but i'll throw in my opinion.

If I had a little more money, I'd probably buy it solely because it's so cheap. Maybe it'll still be on sale for a few days, cause I'm hoping to get an Amazon gift card for family christmas (tomorrow). It seems unlikely though, so if you're on the fence, jump on it now. I'm really, really restraining myself from buying it and then trading it in to gamestop/walmart (it's brand new) cause even without a receipt, I'll probably make money, despite the money being in the form of store credit. 

So, what do y'all think?

#2 Posted by KaosAngel (13765 posts) -

Why are they still overcharging for the game?

#3 Posted by Yummylee (21496 posts) -

£12.65 instead (which is like..18$ maybe) on Amazon UK... no sale U.U

#4 Posted by CoheedFavorHouse (670 posts) -
@Abyssfull: oh sorry. right. Amazon US! Editing now
#5 Posted by SteamPunkJin (1286 posts) -

LP2 is a fucking awesome game. Didn't get the love or respect it deserved! $10 is a steal.

#6 Posted by CoheedFavorHouse (670 posts) -
@SteamPunkJin: i agreed, in my head. well the steal part at least, considering i've never played it. there's very few 360 games I won't buy for $10 if I have themoney
#7 Posted by ESREVER (2682 posts) -

Who ever says Lost Planet 2 is shit is nucking futs! That game was a blast to play, if just for the co-op! 
Stunning environments and intense gunplay that requires some decent teamwork with your comrades to achieve some objectives. 

And OMG the boss fights were amazing! So many "Oh SHIT!" moments. 
$10 for this game is an amazing deal. Don't listen to the haters.

#8 Posted by CoheedFavorHouse (670 posts) -
@ESREVER: okay, okay. inbetween you guys and a quick look at my bank account, i think i'll get it.
#9 Posted by CoheedFavorHouse (670 posts) -

Report: Super spam above!

#10 Posted by SuperWristBands (2266 posts) -

I love Lost Planet 2. 
In case any Canadians might be wondering. Its $24.99 on amazon.ca (Reg $39.99)

#11 Posted by Lukeweizer (2653 posts) -
@KaosAngel said:
" Why are they still overcharging for the game? "
Ha. Good one.

I saw it for like 10 bucks or something at Staples a couple weeks ago, but passed. And I'll buy anything.
#12 Posted by cstrang (2381 posts) -

Ahem...  Meh.

#13 Posted by gwilo007 (55 posts) -

I would get that if I was into LP... GOOD DEAL...

#14 Posted by Portis (1287 posts) -

Err, I think I'll still pass. :|

#15 Posted by carlthenimrod (1593 posts) -

If you liked the first Lost Planet then it is totally worth $10, but if you didn't then stay away. I enjoyed it for what it is.

#16 Posted by trophyhunter (5800 posts) -

I thought it was a steal at $60. 
Brad will burn in hell for is damning of this game.

#17 Posted by CoheedFavorHouse (670 posts) -
@trophyhunter: is this going to turn into one of those bash brad threads? 

i love brad.
#18 Posted by jmic75 (263 posts) -
@CoheedFavorHouse:  If it's as horrible as the first one then I think they're charging 12 bucks too much for it! I'd save up and get a limited edition of Year of the Black Rainbow, I hear the novel is actually pretty good :P
#19 Posted by huntad (1931 posts) -

I really don't think this is a good game. Get it if you like deals, but not if you like games. This game can be incredibly frustrating if you don't have some friends to play with. If you do, it's playable and can be fun. I just can't stress enough how frustrating it can be on your owned. Be warned.

#20 Posted by trophyhunter (5800 posts) -
@CoheedFavorHouse said:
" @trophyhunter: is this going to turn into one of those bash brad threads?  i love brad. "
Only if you believe
#21 Posted by Kratch (367 posts) -

I bought it today at Best Buy for $9.99.  I'm having a lot of fun with it.  Of course, if I had paid fifty or sixty for it, I'd probably have a different opinion.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.