Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Lost Planet 2

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released May 11, 2010

In the follow-up to Lost Planet, players explore new environments as they see the story through the perspective of different groups of pirates trying to survive on E.D.N. III.

Soldier achievment?

kylekrueger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kylekrueger

i beat LP2 on normal but i didn't receive the achievement has anyone else experience this?

Azure_Valkyrie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Azure_Valkyrie

This is a relatively common issue. It may be because you didn't complete every episode on the same difficulty or that you didn't complete every area of every episode (possibly because you joined an online game after the players had already cleared an area before you joined). There's also a hidden path in 1-2 (I think).
    kylekrueger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By kylekrueger
    @Azure_Valkyrie: yea sounds like i'm boned then because i really don't feel like doing that all over again, thanks though.
    Azure_Valkyrie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Azure_Valkyrie

You don't actually need to replay the entire campaign if you didn't get it. Just replay the areas that you missed during your first playthrough (including the secret path in 1-2 if you didn't find it during your first playthrough).
    George_Hukas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By George_Hukas

Avatar image for eternaldarkwing
    EternalDarkWing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#6  Edited By EternalDarkWing

Thanks for posting that video. I'm going to try it out right now and see if that solves the issue.

Edit: I didn't get it at all. I'm going through the entire game now on Hard so I'll see if that unlocks anything,

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.