Who is Getting Lost Planet 2 on Release?

#1 Posted by BTHRZeroX (37 posts) -

I know I am for sure maybe we should get together and have a Giant Bomb Community night kind off thing

#2 Posted by Linkyshinks (9880 posts) -

I am. We definitely should. 

#3 Posted by BTHRZeroX (37 posts) -

that does depend if we can get other people in on this Two People many not be enough xD

#4 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -

Ive been playing the Demo of the multiplayer and I am starting to think about grabbing it at release.

#5 Posted by Linkyshinks (9880 posts) -
@BTHRZeroX said:
" that does depend if we can get other people in on this Two People many not be enough xD "

Once the MP Demo 2,0 is available to all (April 22-23), I think there will be many ready to sign up, when that happens I'll be happy to organize something. 
#6 Posted by BTHRZeroX (37 posts) -
@The_Laughing_Man said:
" Ive been playing the Demo of the multiplayer and I am starting to think about grabbing it at release. "
Well the demo is a Beta so I can not wait to for the full release
#7 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@BTHRZeroX said:
" @The_Laughing_Man said:
" Ive been playing the Demo of the multiplayer and I am starting to think about grabbing it at release. "
Well the demo is a Beta so I can not wait to for the full release "
I am still having fun. And Ive heard something about some gun I will get to keep form the beta since I have the beta...

But eh. It is still a blast
#8 Posted by BTHRZeroX (37 posts) -
@The_Laughing_Man said:
I am still having fun. And Ive heard something about some gun I will get to keep form the beta since I have the beta...  But eh. It is still a blast "
Yes the gun is called the Machine Gun SP it has a 3-Burst Shot and is meant to have a good fire rate
#9 Posted by SteamPunkJin (1286 posts) -

I'm in if you guys are gonna be playing on Xbox - just add my gamertag and send me an invite. If you guys are playing either Demo right now feel free to shoot an invite for those as well. Can't wait to get this game!

#10 Posted by trophyhunter (5800 posts) -

one more week I can't wait

#11 Posted by Gizmo (5389 posts) -

It's just too close to Red Dead Redemption for me.

#12 Edited by trophyhunter (5800 posts) -
@Gizmo:
  Red Dead Redemption can kiss my ass.........pretty much all rockstar open world games can.
#13 Posted by DeShawn2ks (1055 posts) -

Sorry I am not picking this game up. I can only get a few games this month and those games are going to be Alan Wake and Red Dead Redemption. I might also get Alpha Protocol too depending on the review scores and what my money is looking like. Don't get me wrong the game doesn't look bad at all but I wasn't able to get into the first one, and when it comes to online this month Red Dead looks like the best bet.

#14 Posted by Meowayne (6084 posts) -

I hated the first demo from a while ago with all my hating power. Should I try this new one?

#15 Posted by HilariousDoubleEntendre (38 posts) -
@BTHRZeroX said:
" I know I am for sure maybe we should get together and have a Giant Bomb Community night kind off thing "
Hey, Zero! You won't be alone. It'll be just like the old days.  See you there.

Tag: Blackdog GT.
#16 Posted by Lazyaza (2183 posts) -

Hell yeah, LP2 is my third highest must have this year.  I plan on getting it for ps3 and then on pc too whenever they release that version.

#17 Posted by Pie (7099 posts) -

Nah, Alan Wake and Red Dead are more important

#18 Posted by canucks23 (1087 posts) -

I played the mp demo... and i absolutely hated it, i couldn't find anything that makes it seem like it'd be good.

#19 Posted by trophyhunter (5800 posts) -
@DeShawn2ks said:

" Sorry I am not picking this game up. I can only get a few games this month and those games are going to be Alan Wake and Red Dead Redemption. I might also get Alpha Protocol too depending on the review scores and what my money is looking like. Don't get me wrong the game doesn't look bad at all but I wasn't able to get into the first one, and when it comes to online this month Red Dead looks like the best bet. "

Alpha Protocol is out in June not May 
#20 Posted by trophyhunter (5800 posts) -
@canucks23 said:
" I played the mp demo... and i absolutely hated it, i couldn't find anything that makes it seem like it'd be good. "
sorry it's not a  FPS like COD or Halo
#21 Posted by DeShawn2ks (1055 posts) -
@trophyhunter:  Aww dang it you are right I don't know what I was thinking. Thank you sir for sh***ing in my bowl of cornflakes =-(.
#22 Posted by trophyhunter (5800 posts) -
@DeShawn2ks said:
" @trophyhunter:  Aww dang it you are right I don't know what I was thinking. Thank you sir for sh***ing in my bowl of cornflakes =-(. "
Well it's June 1st so that's almost May 
and I really want alpha protocol also
#23 Posted by vinsanity09 (210 posts) -

Me.

#24 Posted by Dr_VonBoogie (348 posts) -

I'll be getting it for my PS3 day one, sadly i won't be able to play for a while since my ps3 doesn't work at the moment. My PS3 sure did pick the right time to break on me. still have yet to finish God of War 3 because of that stupid catch all bug:'(.

#25 Posted by pweidman (2334 posts) -

I've got it on day and date delivery from Amazon.  I'm gonna play the campaign co-op w/friends on XBL.  Other mp modes down the road maybe.
#26 Posted by George_Hukas (1317 posts) -

I don't know how to explain this, but something just does not feel right. Did they shorten the grapple?!

#27 Posted by canucks23 (1087 posts) -
@trophyhunter said:
" @canucks23 said:
" I played the mp demo... and i absolutely hated it, i couldn't find anything that makes it seem like it'd be good. "
sorry it's not a  FPS like COD or Halo "
I'm not saying it needs to be... I've played plenty of tps's and from what i've played of lp2 it's not a good one... at least in my opinion
#28 Posted by trophyhunter (5800 posts) -
@canucks23 said:
" @trophyhunter said:
" @canucks23 said:
sorry it's not a  FPS like COD or Halo "
I'm not saying it needs to be... I've played plenty of tps's and from what i've played of lp2 it's not a good one... at least in my opinion "
Well I think it was one of the more fun games I've played in years.
#29 Posted by Brians (1463 posts) -

Who has two thumbs? and NOPE

#30 Posted by JJOR64 (18992 posts) -

Fuck, there are 3 games I want this month.  This, Super Mario Galaxy 2, and Alan Wake.  I hate being poor.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.