Are you buying Lost Planet 3 this Tuesday?

• 57 results
#51 Posted by Cirdain (3078 posts) -

@yummylee: DAT SWEET NICOLAS CAGE LOOK ALIKE

#52 Edited by MiniPato (2735 posts) -

Holy crap since when did they change the main characters appearance to look like Nicholas Cage? Incoming Alex Navarro review.

He actually looks more like a bearded John Cusack than Nicholas cage.

#53 Posted by Svenzon (718 posts) -

On a side note, LP2 had some cool things going for it, though overall it needed a lot of improvement. I also recently just played through the most of the first one, and apart from the fact that it should be called "Getting Knocked Down: The Video Game", I thought it was pretty good.

Me and my friends always refer to it as "Stunlock: The Game". I think that was the first Capcom game that gave me the feeling that they were suffering from Too Many Cooks-syndrome.

#54 Edited by Fattony12000 (7323 posts) -

Nope.

#55 Posted by Fattony12000 (7323 posts) -

Nope.

#56 Posted by Quarters (1686 posts) -

Honestly, the prequel stuff turns me off. I liked Lost Planet 2, and I'd rather have another sequel. Don't really like the way the gameplay looks in this, and I don't trust Spark that much. So probably not. Also, I literally had no idea that it came out this week.

#57 Edited by falserelic (5413 posts) -

@yummylee: well seems like I'll be checking this game out in afew months, and It's probably going to be the last LP game sadly.

#58 Posted by TheManWithNoPlan (5441 posts) -

No

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.