Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Lost Planet: Extreme Condition

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Dec 21, 2006

On a frozen planet, one man fights the elements, ice pirates, and gigantic, hostile insectoid aliens to avenge the murder of his father and regain his lost memories.

Unreadable text.

Icemael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 20

#1  Edited By Icemael

After seeing the Lost Planet 2 announcement, I downloaded the demo for the first one, and I'm loving it. The game looks great - the explosions are awesome and when I entered that huge cave with all the glowing bug-things flying around... beautiful. The shooting felt a bit awkward at first, but after a while it didn't bother me.

The only thing keeping me from buying it is the text. It's completely unreadable on my SDTV. Will this be a problem in the full game?
    Eder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 43

#2  Edited By Eder

Not really, I played the game in SD and had no problems at all. The story isn't complicated at all and theres spoken dialoge. The game rocks though you gotta play it.

Icemael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 20

#3  Edited By Icemael

Yeah, judging from the demo this game is the shit. Thanks for the response!

Catbus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Catbus
    Icemael said:
    "The only thing keeping me from buying it is the text. It's completely unreadable on my SDTV. Will this be a problem in the full game?"
    No it won't, they patched it to be more readable, the demo you played is from GDC 2006 a looong time before the game actually came out.

Also, make sure to get the Colonies Edition, more features, multiplayer maps, modes, character models, etc. There's also cross-platform play with GFWL (Games for Windows Live) users, which translates to even more people to play multiplayer with (which is excellent btw).

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.